"The TRUTH SHE IS DENYING" Part 11

"JK Now what?

JUNGKOOK : Aaah.....Hyung she is my...neighbour
Jimin : Ooh Damn it!!!
TAE : yea one more problem!!
Jimin : Okay........its fine,all you gotta do is.......just stay away from her okay!!!
*Jungkook just noded*
(At night)
Y/N P.O.V

"Today at school,when I bumped into "Jungkook".........why I felt that.......that his eye.......his eyes color changed into red for a moment!!!.........Oh no no how can it even possible ,I must have mistaken hmm!!!
(Author : That was truth but she was herself denying it~)
*Self talking*

*But due to that jerk I'm injured(She said looking at the wound)

BTW why "I" am thinking about "Him",he is not my b- I mean he is not that important for me!!!
*A Ding Dong*(bell rings)
Y/N : "Hunh who can be at the door *Looks at the clock which was showing 12:39AM * and this time of the night?
*she screams from the lounge asking*
"Who is there?"........(got no response)
*Bell rang again*
*Y/N bit with anger* "Who the ass is giving bells again and again but giving no response

*She took off her one slipper and held in her hand and went to open the door~
*she Open the door*
Y/N : *furiously* Who the jerk-
*she was going to hit the guy with her slipper but her hand stop when she saw "jungkook"standing in the front with shook eyes which were on her hand holding slipper*

*She took off her one slipper and held in her hand and went to open the door~*she Open the door*Y/N : *furiously* Who the jerk-*she was going to hit the guy with her slipper but her hand stop when she saw "jungkook"standing in the front with shook...

*y/n looked at jungkook and than following his stare to her hand which was holding slipper,*she felt hella embarrassed and hurriedly drop down the slipper*

Y/N : "oh you,I thought-(She stopped for a while and speak again),wait!!...."What are you doing here..at my 'door' and 'this time'?
Jungkook : "A...I am here...to..apo-
*Y/N cuts him off*
Y/N :"Oooh so you are here to bully me right?
Jungkook : "No..I-

(Author :this girl was pissing off JK heh)
Y/N :No.no.no listen to me first Mr jungkook,I am not-
*Jk yelled cutting her off*
JUNGKOOK : *pissed off* "Will you please shut up!!!,I am here to "apologize',you listened!!! "A.P.O.L.O.G.I.Z.E' okay!!!
*Y/n's mouth fell open and she felt ashamed on her behaviour *
Y/N : A..a okay..it's fi-

*She was talking but JK went back*
*This made y/N astonished8

Y/n ; hunh....what type of man is he??? he never listen to me full."Hmmm go to hell" (she shut the door with full of her force like dassssssshhhhh heh)

_______________________________________________________

*huh you must be thinking right now that it was just kind of funny heh*
(But lemme tell you his dark side is waiting for her to come close)
So plz support this story
Stay at home stay safe~~~
I PYAR U~