"JEALOUS" Part 29

"P-please accept this c-chocolate from me! she said acting shy.

(Y/n was 100% sure that Jungkook won't take it but she got a damn big shock as he grabbed that chocolate from her hand)

*Jungkook secretly glanced at her face*

Her cheeks were turning reddish due to strange kind of feeling. Maybe that feeling was 'anger'.

He laughed looking at her face.

"Why the heck I am feeling angry!!! she mumbled chewing on her words. Then she got up and walked out of the class as she couldn't see that nonsense more.

Jungkook again laughed and then her turned to Yuna again.

"Listen Yuna!!

 he called her while ruffling his hair and she got melted all the way

"Yes...Jungkook" she replied smiling like...uh"

"You can take this chocolate back now! He said moving his hand forward with which he was holding that damn chocolate.

Wha-why!!! she asked disappointed.

"I just grabbed it because...I just wanted to make someone jealous, you know what it means right? And I remember you name because I think you purposed me last year as well!! he taunted while grinning.

"What a load of bullsh*t!!!" she said and snatch the chocolate away harshly and then she walked away in anger with her heels ticking badly on the floor.

"Why won't throw it away" he mumbled and laughed.

*Then once again he laughed remembering Y/N's reaction*

*Ending time*

He difficultly stopped his body to avoid bumping in her when she came in the front of him out of nowhere.

"What was this?!!! he asked with expressionless face.

"Why are you avoiding me?? she asked a question instead answering him.

"Am I?" he asked crossing his arms over the chest.

"Yes!!!

"So? He raised his left brow.

"So-..."I'm sorry" she said looking down.

"You're saying sorry because you got jealous because of Yuna, right!! he asked snickering.

"Jealous??? Why would I be jealous!!!

"Yeah, yeah that's why your cheeks turned red before!!! he said under his breath.

-What??? she asked couldn't listen clearly.

"Nothing but whatsoever, I don't need your "sorry"!!! so next time think well before coming to me! 

He said bending at her face a little and then started walking towards the gateway while leaving her in grotesque situation

"Is he playing with me? She asked herself while glaring at his back.

"Oh I don't know what to do, O God please help me-wait...what does he mean by that "Next time think well before coming to me...

"I have an idea...he like my hand made pudding so much, so, tonight should I try with that?!!!

Hi Loveeeeeeeeeeees~

"I'm so sorry for making y'all wait, so here y'all go with a new Chp"

Stay tuned for the next and the "Last One".

And I am thinking if there should be a "Season 2"?
B-Bye.

Love ya Loveees~