"PURE BLOOD" Part 10

Y/n sit here and wait,nurse will be here in sometime*J-HOPE said and smile*

*Okay sir*

*After a while,A tall,handsome and broad shoulder man entered the room and asked *Are you Y/n?

"Aaah y-yes,i-i am y/n..."

"Hi y/n , I am school nurse JIN ""
*Y/n mouth fell open*

'What???....,Nurse??
*he smiled like he was used to this reaction*
"Well...yes,I am!!!....,Now show me your wound?
(Y/n was still staring at him)

JIN : "SHOW ME"(so show me...i show you heh,sorry)

Y/n : OH..here*she said forwarding her arm*
(Jin took a look)
"Don't worry it's just  minor..."*With this he started dressing her wound*
___________________________________________
JUNGKOOK P.O.V

"What was that?....,when she bumped into me"....,I felt like her......her blood was....pure...like....her blood was rare...
"Why i turned into my vampire form,for that time?

(HE was thinking about this meanwhile jimin and tae reached him)

Jimin : Jungkook.....did something happen....between you and....Y/n?
TAE : You never ever noticed even a single girl,but today the way you was looking at Y/n,it made us astonished!!!

Jungkook : Hyung...she bumped into me in the corridor...i saved her from falling.......and i was so close to her at that  time i felt blood attraction...some pure blood essence,and just for a bit i turned into my vampire form...

Jimin : Did she saw that?*jimin asked worried*
Jungkook : Aaah ....i think ....no...
TAE : THanks to goodness!!!

Jimin :Listen JK,you are just 22 years old,you need to control yourself,you can't reveal your true self to any one yet...and try to stay away from that girl otherwise you will end up hurting or killing her!!!
Jungkook : Okay hyung,but in this age if don't take those pills i always feel like i am thirsty,...thirsty of pure blood...

Jimin : That's why i told you take that pill after every three hours otherwise your vampire side can be revealed!!!
Jungkook :Hmm hyung.
TAE : Okay lets go,its time to go home!
JUNGKOOK : But hyung there is another problem!!
Jimin : NOw WHAT JK???________
_______________________________

Here you guys go with another chp

plz support me