"Taste Of Your Warm Blood" Part 20

"You're are really grown up kookie" said V smiling.

"Yeah yeah...he isn't that little bunny anymore" Said Jimin and than they laughed.

(Mean while Jungkook noticed that Y/N were coming back to her conscious)

"yeah it seems", said Taehyung.

(She wavered her eyes)

"Where...I am?" she murmured getting up in the bed.

(She looked up while massaging her head with her hand and found Jungkook right in the front of her, staring at her with a confuse look on his face)

*In less than a sec her mind spool back all what happened just an hour ago*

"You- "* than her sight wondered to Jimin and Tae*

"O...Oppa, he is a "VAMPIRE", she shouted like a manic.

"B-Believe m-me.... he is 'Vampire'. He'll kill you. Please run away alre-

"We know" said Jimin cutting her off*

"No, he is really-what??? *she asked being shocked*

"Wha-what did you s-said...you already knew???"

"Yes, we knew that he's a 'Vampire' and...we're too!!! Said Taehyung leaving her more shocked.

*She started to shiver*

"W-what are you s-saying!!" She said not believing what they just told her.

"We can explain Y/N" said Jimin trying to make her calm.

*Screamed* "I don't wanna listen anything. I-I am going to d-die. I am going to "die". Please let go of me p-please!!! *She started to cry*

"Y/n please listen to me" finally said Jungkook breaking the silence while sitting near her.

*She moved backwards because she was still scared of him*

"If...you want to live then it's compulsory for you listen to my words", said Jungkook threatening her.

*She didn't reply but stared at him only*

"I think I should turn myself into 'Vampire' again so I can enjoy the taste of your warm blood in my mouth because everything else is in vain", he said again threatening her

"O-oaky say whatever y-you wanna say, am listening! You saved me from those racketeers before so think of it as am paying m-my debt.

"That pale skin of yours can't be hidden so don't lie as if you're not saying this out of fear", said Jungkook grinning a little while crossing his arms'.

*Listening to this Jimin and Taehyung bursts into laughter. Y/N instantly glared at them angrily.

"Y/n my...my parents were infected from a virus so am I. I mean that not my parents were the only ones but so many other persons and their families got infected too so that's why their upcoming generations will be formed into a 'Vampire' too. I've had never wished for it! "I...I also want to be a normal person...'like you'!!! *He looked away in order to hide the liquid in his eyes but she already had seen it"

'like you'!!! *He looked away in order to hide the liquid in his eyes but she already had seen it"

"Jungkook are you...crying? She asked putting hand on his shoulder.

"I-its oaky!! it's not your fault to be a...'Vampire'!!! she said patting his shoulder lightly but still with fear in his heart"

He looked towards her, moved his hand forward in the front of her and said:

"Then promise me that you won't tell this secret to anyone...hmm?"

*She stared at his hand for a bit but than she gave her hand into his with confused, slowly*

"I promise!"

"Oaky I...gotta go now, I bet its late!!

"Yeah, it is!! Said Taehyung.

"Okay then bye guys...good night!! She getting up.

"A- Y/n" Jungkook called.

"Yes"?

"Amm...Take care!! He said shyly.

"Ah sure" she replied and left.

~At Home~

*Laying down on the bed and staring at the ceiling*

Y/N P.O.V

"*Takes a deep breath* Huh...whatever happened today...it was horrible and unbelievable but thing like 'Vampire' does exists I didn't know. "His "Fangs" ugh...*A shiver ran down to her spine*. "Thank God am alive at least". But it is really not his fault to be a 'Vampire' but he shouldn't scare me like that tho. Ah, I should better sleep now otherwise I will get late again tomorrow.

(With that she closed her eyes)

So here you go with another update.

Author thoughts: Is Jungkook was the only danger to her? Is it the end or no or any other danger is getting ready?

Something's bigger is on the way!!!

So, stay tuned for the next chapter!!

Stay safe and healthy

LOVE YA LOVEES