"Attraction" Part 6

'At cafeteria '
(Y/n took a seat and sat down)
"Ahhh....i'm  hungry"lets  eat something good, she said and picks the menu up which was laying at the table.
"What should i eat??,mmmm.........yes
'Kimchi sour stew' ( she instantly  choose the menu as she was hungry but from the corner of her eyes she felt that everyone was staring at her when she lift her head to confirm it really was the case)
"hunh...whats wrong with these people? Why they are staring at me?....oh leave like I  care about them and am not an 'Alien'....'right now am hungry..." She mumbles while returning glares to some of the people there.
"Ajushii" (Uncle) "One kimchi sour stew" please! She ordered while shouting from a little farther where the counter was.
"naee" (Okay)....
"But are u going to eat here..I mean on this table??? Chef asked a question in a little shouting manner instead.
"If not here then where should i eat???,on the sky??? She asked back in a amusement thinking that what's wrong with the people here!!!
" A-a..hah..animnida...mihanae (Nothing... Sorry) chef instantly apologises while noticing her fighting spirit.
...

??? : Hey lady.....this is our place to sit where are u sitting right now!! She heard someone saying at her head.
(She looks up)* and there were standing
three boys and were lookin at u probably in a glaring manner..!)
(they are all were so handsome
But who was some extra....he was standing there with cold expressions" *I think I've seen those hair before somewhere* she thought instead of replying.
???: Miss? One of then again called her.
"So what??? Y/n replied rudely.
???: "So, I think you are a newbie!!that's  why you dared to sit on our place otherwise no one can sit here!
(The other guy was about to say something but that black hair guy signalled him not to speak anything  else.......after that he sat down and with him the other two also....sat down with y/n*

*she felt a little uncomfortable but didn't show..*
*Awkward silence*
???: By the way am 'V

**Awkward silence* ???: By the way am 'V

He is jimin

And he is Jungkook

And he is Jungkook...

She moved her head a little in hmmm

(They got astonished a bit because every girl was in love with them from head to toe but this girl didn't show the reaction what they were expecting!!!)
V: what's your name btw?
"Y/n!!*she replied, don't know why!
Unintentionally JK repeated her name in his lips*y.../...n........hmm
"Nice name" Jimin said formally.
"Thanks... She replied with a fake smile too.
Chef came with her order there
"ohh wow y/n our Jk also kimchi sour stew.. It slipped from taehyung's tongue.
*She looked at Jk*(he was already looking at her with his whole attention no wonder from how much longer but when he catches her sight he started to look somewhere else...)

*While eating y/n felt that she was in the orbit of two black eyes all the time...but she didn't looked up...
At Night
Y/n p.o.v

"OMG' today was a bit tiring day for me,my first day in Bangtan High School  wasn't so good but it was not so bad either. And those boys-ooh gosh they were deadly handsome....and that blackish guy....what was his name??....aa his name was jong....jung....Jungkook, yes yes .....he was just a breathtaking view and-...no no... y/n what are u talking about" are u insane????, just focus on your study...just on jungk.......i mean just on study...yes you need to do that only ...Fighting. .... After having a whole lot conversation with herself she tend to sleep.

Jungkook P.O.V.

That...that girl y....y/n..yes, that was her name exactly.
Why i am feeling Attraction towards her! I feel like there's something special in her
"But Jungkook, whatever you feel just don't try to ignore your truth. ......V and Jimin are old enough so they can control themselves but you can't yet.....so don't even try to think about these things or feelings......

Guys am back and sorry sorry and just so sorry after a long time i am publishing  actually i was dead;D
Plz give me your support by voting and commenting
I'll make sure you'll love this story just keep on reading saranghae♥♥♥♥