"Taste like Heaven" Part 30

"I have an idea...he likes my hand made pudding so much, so, tonight should I try with that?!!!
...

(At night )

*Ding Dong*

"Yes?!! Jungkook said with a straight face

" A- i...-
"I what?!!
" This..P-pudding..
"Ahan, I can see that its a pudding, next?!! He said coldly.

" Jungkook, can't you see I am trying to apologize!!! She yelled out of frustration.

Jungkook looked at her left and right side carefully. Then grabbing her arm, with a jerk he pulled her in.
It was very sudden for her, if Jungkook wouldn't have holding her strongly, she must've fallen on the hard floor. Luckily her pudding got saved too.

"What are you tryin-
" Is this how you usually apologize?!! He said in grave tone while cutting her off.

"N-no... She murmured.

"So. It means this special service is just for me hunh!!!!
She looked down as she was ashamed.
"Where is your so called " boyfriend "?!
He's nowhere to be seen these days?! Jungkook asked smirking which included hatred as well.
*she instantly looked up with glittery eyes*

" You...kill...."You killed him, Jeon Jungkook! You killed him!!!!! She cried yelling at his face.

"Shut up!!! Or I'll  kill you too!!! He growled instantly grabbing a hold of her arm!!!!
*Fear was clear to be seen at her face*

"What do you wanted me to do huh?!! Just stand their calmly and watch you die!!! I couldn't do that y/n, I couldn't!!! And you know the reason goodly!!! What a thankless person you're, I saved your life from that bastard and this what I am getting!!!

"I am sorry Jungkook!!! She said between crying.

Jungkook looked at her pinkish olive coloured face. He felt a bunch of love for her. He had already forgiven her in his heart but he don't wanted to show her this early. He wanted to tease  her more. He wanted to make her realize that what she had done was real dangerous and stupid thing

" Stop crying y/n, I won't say twice "

he said still showing 'His Attitude.
*She looked at him in disbelief at his cruel words*
"Stop looking at me like that y/n! I asked you to think goodly about with what i can forgive you,before coming up to me and...this what you come up with! A pudding?!!! He laughed sarcastically.
"Do you think it all can be sorted out with just a pudding?!
" I-If...not w-with pudding then w-what?... She asked shuttering.

"Now we are on the topic dear, he said happily pinching her cheek.

"He bent down at the level of her eyes and said " you wanna know what is it?!!!
He asked smiling at her face.
"Y-yes" she stammered.

"Okay, lemme give you a clue! " Its something 'warm' and 'thick'. I love the rich taste of it. He said and looked at her face to find any positive sign.

"T-Tea, you want, oh you should've told me bef-

" Tea's color isn't "Red" Miss!!

"R-red color?!! She looked at him blankly

"Hm..." Its color is basically "Red". Try to think more in detail!!! He said massaging his chin.
"Can you...give me some more...clues?!!! She asked innocently.
Jungkook felt fluttered at her innocent way of talking.
"Sure, why not. Well...let me put it like this...*he said and pushed the hairs at her back from her neckline*
"It taste like heaven...but just for me" he staring at her veins on the neck.
And if I say more precisely for you, its called "BLOOD", my dear Y/n!!!

Her face color turned into pale as she heard the word "Blood"
"Y-you want to d-drink my b-blood!!! She asked shuddering in disbelief.
I won't let you Jeon Jungkook, I won't!!! She screamed at his face.

" Ah Y/n Ah...with these words you're just encouraging me to take some severe step.
And I need to praise you bravery Darling that without even think twice you came to a Vampire Hm?!!! But I think its called stupidity. Now see...only you and I are here...so no matter whatever I do...no one would be able to help you.
*She started to tremble more and tear started rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh no no y/n Darling" ,'don't cry...I thought that some was damn determined a minute ago that no matter what she won't let me take anything from her. Jungkook said wiping her tears while grinning.

"I-I c-can't b-believe Jungkook you-
Cutting her sentence he bent on to her neck but before he could do something she fainted. Jungkook got astonished when he saw her falling.
"Oh Shoot!!! He said rapidly holding her.
*Now he knew that he had went far with his joking*

" Come on y/n...I was just kidding.. He said tapping her cheeks.
But when she didn't wake up he held her in his arms and went to his room.

And only thing left behind was the poor pudding at the table"

To be continued...

Hi guys Urimanida(its been long)

Sorry just can't explain my business.😢
Hope so you liked this update.
The end is near.
But Don't forget to shower it with your love and support.

생일 축하해 우리 제이홉, 많이 사랑해.  파키스탄에서 행복하고 건강한 사랑을 유지하십시오💜
Stay happy and healthy. 🌸🌸🌸
Love ya lovers💜💜💜💜