"W-we're sorry L/n-chan!" Hinata mumbled as she frowned. "You guys just wasted her time and get this score. Im surprised shes not mad at you both." Tsukishima mocked as yamaguchi slightly snicker.

"You gonna run?"

"Bike of course."

Both kageyama and hinata had a dark aura as they both talked their plan on how to get to tokyo.

"H-hey wait! Please dont do that!" Y/n yelped as tanaka walked towards them. "Hey you two...i think i can help you..."

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

*yawn*

"Still sleepy L/n-chan?" Kiyoko asked as yachi look up to her. "Mhmm...i was too worried for the 2. Like..what if they kill each other?" Y/n mumbled, eyes half closed and her voice still soft.

"Hm., you have a point. But im sure they would wanna keep themselves alive and go here than kill each other." Kiyoko let out a small laugh as yachi smiled and nodded. Y/n's phone suddenly rang as she just took it out and answering without looking as she yawns again.

"Sleepy huh?"

She opens her eyes to see a familiar male and she quickly smiled.

"Glad to see you back teppei!" She squeaked and waved at the camera at the male laughed and waved back. "So,what are your plans?" Y/n asked, walking beside yachi and kiyoko as yachi look at y/n's phone to see a rather attractive male.

Does l/n-chan really have many handsome males friends?

Yachi thought.

"We have a training camp! Near a beach and at the mountains. What bout you?"

"We're actually also in a training camp at tokyo." Y/n answered, only to flinch and almost drop her phone when she heard a scream of horror. She turn to see yamamoto on the ground, kiyoko stretching an arm in front of her and yachi as yamamoto loudly cries.

"THE-THEY MULTIPLIED!!" Yamamoto cried as tanaka grinned and went in front of the 3 girls.

"This is the sanctity of karasuno." Tanaka stretch his arms slightly, doing a weird face and he glowed? Making yamamoto cover his eyes.

"SO BRIGHT!" yamamoto yelped as kiyoko turned to y/n and yachi, telling them to start walking as y/n quickly grabbed her phome on the floor to sigh in relief to see teppei still on call

"Sorry teppei! Just...things." Y/n Mumbled as she held yachi's hand and pulled her. Yachi silently squealed that she's holding a beautiful girl's hand but stayed silent.

"Pfft, its fine y/n-chan~ but bad thing for us is coach might be the one cooking for us."

And by that, it made y/n yelp out loud. She got some attention but she didnt notice that as she widen her eyes at teppei. "Coach is gonna cook?! What if you guys die?! You know her cookings arent... Edible!" Y/n tried to sugarcoat her words incase riko was listening. Hyuuga and the other basketball players were now seen in view as she waved.

"Well, mitobe could teach her?"

Shun asked as she nodded. "Yes! Kagami could also cook too you know! Hes like...gay?"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU SMALL WOMAN?! ILL SHOOT YOU!!"

Y/n laughed, knowing what kagami meant was shoot like a basketball to a hoop. But the volleyball players thought otherwise.

"WHAT?! YOU CANT KILL L/N-CHANN!!" nishinoya grabbed y/n's phone and started to scream at the phone. "N-noya-senpai!" Y/n frowned as daichi quickly smack nishinoya.

"Dont interrupted her with her friends." Daichi scolded, grabbing the phone and giving it back to y/n who quickly thanked the captain.

"Hey! Dont call l/n at this time! We have practice and they also have one so by the count of 3, im going to make your lives a living hell if you dont end that call!"

Seirin and y/n widen their eyes at riko's threat.

"U-UH! GOODBYE L/N-CHAN!"

"u-uhm bye guys!! Please stay safe! Riko dont kill them!"

And by that, the call quickly ended.

"Well that was weird." Y/n turn to see a bedheaded captain as she smiled. "Hello kuroo san. And yes, i guess it was weird." She answered as kuroo smiled.

"W-wait...whos that guy?" Y/n pointes to one male who was rather tall and has grey hair and cat like eyes. "Oh, that haiba lev. Our 1st year player." He answered making y/n widen her eyes.

"F-first year? A first year that tall?!"