Part 15: Things Become Easier

Before we start, I quickly wanna shoutout a friend of mine, who is a great writer and a really cool person. Check out her stories cause they're really fucking good, and also, go check out her new story Cold-Blooded. It's amazing. SunrisexCamren

Camila's POV
Breakups aren't always the easiest thing to do or go through, especially if you're really in love with the person that you're breaking up. That, however, wasn't the case for me and Colson. Yeah, we broke up and it was really sad, but at least we still laughed about the break up, we still made good memories, we were still friends, and that's what mattered to us more than anything. I loved Colson, and I always will, but again, some things aren't meant to be.

I won't lie, at times I do wish we could actually get married and have a family, but then I realize what my true feelings are for him. I love him more as a friend than anything else, and I know that it's going to keep staying that way.

As for everything else, well things have been weird. Roger was not pleased with the news when Colson and I informed the world about our breakup. He went on a rant about how we had to follow his orders because he was in charge of everything, to which Colson and I flipped him off and cussed him out before moving on with our day.

Of course Roger was left even more pissed off, but who cares? It's our lives, it's our relationship, and it's us who are going to decide what to do with it and when to do something, not fucking Roger. Of course the guy will never get that through his head, so we just gotta deal with his bullshit.

Shows have been different now too, though, because of course people expected that Colson and I will get back together, and that all this is just a prank, but it wasn't and we weren't going to get back together. Sure, it would upset many, but that wasn't going to happen. I needed to move on, and so did Colson, and that was absolutely okay. We were both still friends, so like I think that's a good thing. Well, I don't think, I know that it's a good thing because staying friends or acquaintances rather than leaving things on bad terms is much better than anything else.

Other than that, all's been decent, at least I would want to believe so. There hasn't been any drama between anyone on this tour, though Lauren and Sophia have been having some problems, but it's none of my business and I don't want to get involved in anything unless the people involved tell me about it, you get what I mean?

Oh, I almost forgot! Lauren and I have gotten a lot closer though, so that was nice. I really missed her, and i missed our friendship and all, so it really meant a lot. We have been talking a lot more, and we've been hanging out together more too. It was fun and I really enjoyed it. After all, Lauren was my best friend for a long time, and I genuinely missed everything between us.

"Hey Camz." Lauren said, as she walked into out of the bathroom and into our tour bus living room of our tour bus.

"Hi Laur." I smiled softly at her, turning my attention back to my guitar. She took a seat next to me, sitting pretty close to me. The closeness made me feel things I didn't think I'd feel ever again, especially after my break up with Colson. It was weird, but I liked it. I enjoyed that feeling, it felt good.

"What are you doing?" The green eyed woman asked me, looking up at me as I played some random melody on my guitar.
"Nothing much, just playing. Looking to see if I can find any melodies for any new songs I would want to write, you know what I mean?" I replied. Lauren nodded, smiling softly at me. "What about you?"

"Oh, I was just going to write a couple of song lyrics down. I've been inspired lately, so why not take advantage of the opportunity, you know?"

"Yeah, I get that. Want me to play something so that you could see if it would help you write or not?"

"That'd be great."

So I played. I played whatever was on my mind. I let my fingers take control and play. It was a nice time that was very well spent. Lauren and I had a jam session and it felt good being able to spend time with her and not argue about anything, like we would back in 2016 or so.

We were the only ones on the tour bus, so when Dinah, Normani and Ally came back, they were a little surprised to see Lauren and I being so chill with each other and actually getting along, mainly because we haven't really been acting like this around anyone else but each other, you know what I mean? Like we kind of hid the fact that things between us were actually getting better.

The girls joined us, though, and it was just a nice little session where all five of us came together and sang. It was just like the old times and i was loving it. Sure, the girls and I did jam out a couple of times during this tour, but whenever it happened, it brought back memories from the past and everything was good again. It seemed as if we didn't go through that whole disbanding thing, and it seemed as if we were still those teenage girls, enjoying our lives and living life.

We would've kept this going if Roger and the rest of our managers didn't walk in to the bus and interrupt us, but oh well, time to deal with the management and whatever bullshit they have for us. Well okay, it was mainly Roger who filled us with a lot of bullshit, but the girls' managers also did that at times, so like, you never know what they have.

"Hey girls. So, we have a couple of news. There are two interviews that you have to go to today, and after this week's shows, you all have a week off." Will said. "We didn't want to make it be like the old times where you would have to be on tour for months with no breaks, so we decided to give you all a break starting next week."

That was pretty generous of them, I won't lie. I wouldn't be surprised if Roger disagreed with them on this though. He always does, so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise.

"What's the catch?" I asked, eyeing my poor excuse of a manager.

"The shows that were supposed to happen next week, they're pushed back, so basically the end of the tour, it's pushed back a well."

The tour is pushed back a week. Interesting. So I would be back to my "normal" life not on October 17th, but on October 24th. I didn't mind it too much, because we still had our normal breaks as the tour would go on, but still, I didn't know how I felt about this.

"You're still going to have your normal breaks, so don't worry about that." Will added, though we knew that already. "We will let you go now but enjoy the rest of your time before the show." 

They left with that, leaving the girls and I on our own. It felt good knowing that things become easier with time and that old relationships can restart again. 

Hi! So sorry for taking so long to update, and sorry for a shitty chapter, I just have a lot going on in my life rn and yeah. It's been a little too hard on me atm, so please have patience with me. I'll try to update asap but no promises. Love you all, and hopefully I'll see you soon.
-Sasha