Part 3: Management Issues

Lauren's POV
Almost two days on the road to Albany, New York have passed by, and it's been a weird feeling. The good type of weird though. I for sure missed the chance to hang out with the girls and just feel like there's no one else in the world but us. I missed the conversations we had, the jam sessions, the laughs and tears, the movie nights, all of it. I missed the girls, Camila especially. They played a big part in my life and I wouldn't be here without them, it's clear to anybody.

And yes, there was some tension between Camila and I, but hopefully we'd be able to move past it. I wanted her back in my life and hopefully I'd be able to get her back in my life. After all, she still meant everything to me. She was my sun, and I was her moon. I loved her. I don't think I'd ever be able to stop loving her. Yes, I done fucked up, but maybe, hopefully she'll give me another chance. If not with a relationship, then at least with a friendship. I miss my Camz.

Fuck, I regret saying and doing the things I did all those years ago that led the two of us to be in this particular positions, not knowing what would happen if we so much as look at each other. I mean, I wasn't sure if she hated me, and she probably wasn't sure if I hated her, but neither of us were going to bring it up, it's seems like. I get it if she still does hate me, after all I did do and say some fucked up shit.

~Flashback~
Camila has been talking to Colson Baker, or Machine Gun Kelly, for about four months now, since they working on a new song "Bad Things" which was going to be released on October 14th, which was about a month away. Every girl from Fifth Harmony was excited, well, every girl except for Lauren, who was bitter because Camila was not as focused on her as she used to be, nor was she as happy with her as she used to be.

You see, Camila and Lauren haven't really been in good terms lately. Lauren has been acting petty and she's been very confusing lately. Camila didn't know what the raven haired Cuban wanted from her. Lauren has been pushing her away, telling her that she never had feelings for her, but yet she would get mad and jealous whenever Camila would spend more time with anyone that wasn't Lauren. Camila was confused, considering the fact that it was Lauren who broke up with her and then got back with her, and it was Lauren who said that they shouldn't be together and are better off as friends instead, and it was Lauren who gave her the silent treatment and ignored her all the time, pretending that she didn't exist, and it was Lauren who was in a happy relationship with Lucy, forgetting all about Camila, so Camila really didn't know what Lauren wanted from her.

The younger Latina decided to just ignore it, focusing on the good things in her life, such as her friends and family and Colson. Her and Colson have really gotten close in the last five months they've spoken, and you could consider the two as best friends now. They were there for each other at all times, even if they were two completely different people, well at least on the outside. In reality, on the inside the two were more alike than different, but that isn't important right now.

At one point, all five girls were on their tour bus, each of them doing their own thing. Camila was writing down possible lyrics in her notebook, Ally was watching a video about cooking, Normani was watching dance videos, with Dinah watching Beyoncé videos, and Lauren was...she was doing something on her phone, like always. At one point, Camila's phone buzzed, and she picked it up, smiling softly when she saw who the text was from. Colson.

Lauren looked up, her green eyes glaring at Camila, who was smiling wide as she typed away on her phone.
"What got you smiling so wide, Walz?" Dinah asked, looking up from her phone, causing for Ally and Normani to do the same.
"Oh, just Colson texting me, telling me how he and the others miss me, and how he can't wait for 'Bad Things' to drop." The younger Cuban responded, her eyes leaving the phone for a slight second, before going back to the screen, typing away yet again.