I am really thankful of his gesture. He knows when I am in the verge of beating someone up. Or about to cry and breakdown.

"Lisa are you ok? Want me to beat him up? 'Coz I will be glad to." Bam asked me worriedly but fuming with anger inside. Clenching his fists tight, well if I was not a good Samaritan I would be pleased to say yes. But what can I do, I'm good. And besides Jennie will not be happy. She will hate me more. Wait, what is going on with me?! Aish the effect of Jennie Kim.

"No Bam. Let him be. It's the past, now let's go." he was about to argue with me but JK just look at him intently giving signs to just shrug the situation off. "Fineee~." protective Bam is always something I can get used to.

Jennie's POV

When the trio left Chaeng quickly got up and followed them. She is Lisa's best friend anyway. She has to check up on her.

"The fuck Jongin?! Can't you just keep your mouth shut! Oh I guess you can't just like how you can't keep your balls to yourself. Always looking for someone to fuck when you have a fucking girlfriend! You are fucking cheating on her!" I didn't expect Tae to lash out on him. But who am I kidding, he really went out of the line. "What did you say!?" Oh no another fist fight between the boys I adore.
Before any fight could happen, Irene and Joy quickly separated Taehyung from Kai, leaving us behind. "Look Jongin. Never fuck up again or else." Bobby gritted his teeth and gave him the deadliest glare he could ever give. Jisoo was supposed to get me out of this scary incident when Bobby snatched her away from me. 'Sorry, let's talk later.' she mouthed.

"What were you thinking?!?" we left the cafeteria immediately, trying to get away from the stares and mummers of the students who saw. He was about to leave when I grabbed his colar. I never really do this to him, but he just made the situation between me and Lisa worse. "They never brought that topic because of how awkward it is for us. Now you just have to fuck things up! It was really stupid Kai!" he looked at me blankly and scoffed. "Oh come on Babe, it happened before why would you be so affected by it? I was just reminding her that even though she got her 'glow up' she still is the four eyed monkey in Middle School." That's it. Pang! I slapped his face that really left a red mark of my hand. "Don't ever call her that!" I stormed off, leaving him dumbfounded and shock by my sudden behavior. It was not like I was defending her, it's just that guilt will eat me up again.

Jungkook's POV

Lisa does not deserve this. Why can't they just their mouths up? Ugh!

I looked at her seeing a gloomy expression painted on her face. She deserves the world. She can't be treated like this.

"Lalisa! Wait! Bam, Kook!" We turned around and saw Rosé panting hard, and gasping for air. Did we move that fast? Maybe we do have long legs. She hugged Lisa tightly, rubbing soothing circles on her back indicating that she is there for her friend. Now that's what I called true friendship.

Me and Bam just looked the two and jumped in surprise when we heard Lisa cry. This is the second time I ever heard her cry. The first time was when I saw her in our old school's gymnasium. Sitting at the corner, grabbing her knees and burying her face on it.

"Yeah Mom, I'm coming home in a bit. I'll just grab my things. Mmm, okay. Bye, love you." I dropped our call and head towards the gym's locker room when I heard muffled tears and sobs. I looked around hoping not to hear nor see a ghost but I saw a girl clenching her knees tight. Her hair covered her face, but her voice is so clear. "W-why can't I get it right? I-I'm so dumb a-and stupid." It is definitely Lisa. "Hey why are you crying?" I moved closer to her seeing her froze on her spot.

She recognize my voice. She was about to move out when I sat down and hugged her. There's nothing else I can do, I know she needed someone to rely on. "Shhh just let it all out. Cry it out Li. I'm here, I'll always be here." I patted her back then she released all her tears and problems. "K-Kookie, I can't get the routine right. Coach Kiel is so mad at me. A-and if I can't get it right. I'll be out of the team. You know how much this means t-to me right?" she is just so pure and innocent. Why am I so blessed to have her? I guess I did something good in my past life eh.