My eyes finally opened to the dull, grey ceiling of he Hospital Wing. My head felt like mush but much better than what it was before.
"Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned
"Welcome back to the land of the living, sleepy head" said an amused voice from the side of me. I turned my head to point in the direction of it and saw Draco sitting in a chair, his legs draped over one of the arm rests with a book in his hands and a pillow behind his head.
"Thanks for staying" I said getting myself into a sitting position.
"Nah, I would've stayed even if you didn't ask because I can't leave you all alone now can I?" He said closing the book and looked at me. "How do you feel?" He asked
"Well besides the fire raging in my head I'm good, no hallucinations thankfully" I said and went back to lying down. I heard a growl and was looking for the source when I realized that it was in fact my stomach.
"Draco?" I said my face staring up at the ceiling
"Mhhmm?" He replied
"Is there any food in this depressing place?" I asked desperately wanting to fill my now empty tummy.
"What would you like?" He said
"I want to see how well you know me, bring what you think is my favorite food" I said
"Okay, I will be back" he said going off to get, what I hoped would be, bacon and feta pizza.

I was awoken from another nap by the smell of glorious food. I opened my eyes to see a box. . .a pizza box. I jumped up and gently tugged the box out of his hands and into mine. With no hesitation I lifted it open and took a bite out of my favorite food.
"You know me so well" I say after my first slice which vanished in about 7 seconds flat.
"I know right" he said with a laugh. In about ten minutes I had finished the entire pizza.
"I literally can't thank you enough for that" I said with a full stomach as I sat with the pillows propped up behind me. I yawned slightly and my eyes began to droop.
"How is it possible that you are still tired after hours of sleep?"
"I honestly don't know, maybe it's the stuff Madam Pomfrey is giving me" I said "what's the time?" I said with another yawn
"10:23 pm" he said after a look at his watch.
"Good night" I said with yet another yawn
"Night Mantha, hope you have sweet dreams tonight" he said as he lay down on his bed which was to the right of me.
I tossed and turned in the wrinkled sheets of the hospital bed. I couldn't get the images of that dream out of my head. I started to sweat even though I was pulling up the blanket because I was so cold. After what seemed like hours I heard someone walk over to my bed. I cracked my eyes open to see Draco standing at the foot of it.
"You need to tell someone about the dream Mantha, otherwise you'll never get over it" he said sitting on the edge of my bed waiting for my long explanation.
"Fine, it all started-" I said and I relived the horrid dream. During my lecture we had changed our positions so I was more to the left side of the bed and Draco was lying on the right side of my bed.
"I'm lost for words" he said as he yawned himself
"We can talk about it in the morning if you want? Cause I'm also really tired" I said lowering myself to put my head on the pillow and so did he. We lay so that my head was facing his back and finally sleep latched onto me pulling me in for a dreamless night.

"Let me guess Sam, he's helping you put on your bracelet this time" said a voice that came from in front of me. My eyes opened to see a very flustered looking Harry staring at me and Draco who was now awake and staring in confusion, still rubbing his eyes from sleep.
"Harry what are you talking about?" I asked letting out a big yawn from my mouth.
"Oh nothing besides the fact that, that vial git stayed with you the whole night. I walked in here to find you two fast asleep facing each other!" He said angrily. I had to tell him now, I couldn't hold this lie together any more. I had to tell him that I was friends with his enemy.
"Harry, if you just calm down I will explain everything" I said my voice surprisingly steady for the current situation. His face was red in rage but after a few moments he took a seat in the chair next to the bed.
"There better be a bloody good explanation for this" he said but his gaze wasn't pointed at me, it was pointed at the person sitting next to me. . .Draco.
"Okay, the first day I was here I had no idea who anyone was because I hardly read the news papers and I was home schooled. So I had no clue that Draco was a death eater and stuff, until Hermione told me and believe me I didn't want to stay with him. But then a few days later I kind of put a truth potion in his drink and he told me things that I can't tell you. But Harry there is one thing that I can tell you, Draco is not a bad person. Maybe at first but that's because he was forced. Think about it, would I lie about something like this? Now that I know that he's not an evil villain that you guys made him out to be, we became friends" through out my whole story Harry had a blank expression on his face so it was impossible to tell what he was feeling.
"How do you know he's not lying?" He asked me, on the edge of his seat.
"I gave him freaking truth potion for crying out loud!" I said. After an eternity of waiting a comment Harry finally said something.
"What do you have to say about this Malfoy?" Harry questioned.
"It's all true"he said plainly
"Well you're damn lucky that Ron decided for me to come and check on you otherwise your friend here would most probably be dead by now" he said with a hint of humor in his voice. We just stared at each other for a while until Harry awkwardly stood up and walked away. I shifted my gaze onto Draco.
"How the hell are we going to tell the others?" I sighed.