"Anthony I really need some sleep please. I'm begging you." I said defeated. He isn't even helping. He's just making matters worse. I can't believe he is the same man I actually slept with.

He turns and walk straight to the door getting out and shutting it with so much force. I screamed out in frustration and threw one of the pillow to the door.

I sigh and lay down on the bed, covering myself with the blanket. My eyes wide open. I just couldn't sleep after that nightmare.

***

"Hey sis."

"Hey." I smiled at Ryan.

"Improvements?"

"Just few pains once in a while." I said. I wanted to ask him a question but stopped myself. His he the right person to ask?

"Larisa, you know you can tell me anything yeah?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I said not that convinced to ask.

"Come on Larisa, stop holding back. It's just me Ryan. Remember?"

"The last time I heard or seen Frances was the day I woke up here which is like two days ago now. I'm just worried, maybe he is angry at me because I, I pushed him away."

"Nope, Silver restricted him from entering this house."

"What?! Really? Why?!"

"Easy tiger." Ryan said chuckling. "Silver doesn't want him here in this house, yes and you should probably ask Silver the third question yourself."

"Oh could he?"

"Oops sorry. Got somewhere to go. Promise me you'll take care of yourself."

"But you just came in."

"Business calls."

"You mean Mafia's business calls."

"We don't only deal with illegal stuff sweety." He said then turns his back on me walking towards the door before walking out and shutting it at his back.

I have to go face Anthony now.

***

I let out a painful sigh when I finally reached his office door. I have been taking steps to steps. I was feeling really better before I started making my way towards his office thanks to one Ryan who directed me yesterday while we were talking. And I still remembered the way surprisingly.

I brought my fist high and knocked. A feint come in was heard. I slowly twist the door nob and stepped in closing it at my back.

I walked up to his desk and he still seemed focus on his paper works that he hasn't noticed me. I sigh before clearing my throat loudly for him to hear.

He finally looks up and looked shock and surprised for a while. He quickly got up.

"What are you doing here? You not even fully strong to get off the bed!" He yells walking towards me before standing at my front. I took my hands from resting on the chair and folded my arms ignoring the pains and pretending I'm not feeling any.

"I'm completely fine no need to fake your worries." I said with an attitude face. He stares at me getting angrier by the minutes.

"I'm taking you back."

"No we need to talk. I didn't waste my time all the way walking here just to be sent back." I said. He lets out a sigh the folds his arms just like me.

"Okay, what do you want to?"

"Why isn't Frances coming to visit me?" I asked. He rolls his eyes before unfolding his arms then turned his back on me walking away.

"Maybe he doesn't care about you."

"Anthony, Frances isn't you. I know him well enough." I said with a bit of sassy. Anthony was infront of me in a swift move I almost almost gasp in shock.

"Don't fucking ever compare me with that fool."

"Oh please Anthony, we both know you are the fool here." I said confidently. Anthony brings his sexy face closer. What. Did. I. Just. Said?

"You are passing your limits." He said in a warning tone. I felt shiver run down my spine but I just didn't show it. I angrily walk weirdly towards the door. I opened it then turned to Anthony.

"If you don't allow Frances to come here again, I'll go with him!!!" I yelled at him before shutting the door at my back.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍