63

"Ms.Greenway, today's your lucky day you get to go home."

I let out a loud sigh, 1 week in the hospital is not fun at all. It could of been a lot worse, Niall stayed with me a few nights but most the time I made him stay at home with Lincoln.

"Niall is on his way up here to help you get dressed and ready to leave."

"Thank you"

I smile at the nurse.

"Hello gorgeous." My blond headed perfect man smiled at me.

"Hey baby."

He came to me and presented me with a light kiss on the head.

"Are you ready to come home?"

"More than ready. I can't wait to finally spend a full night in our bed." I smile at him.

"Same here."

"You haven't been sleeping in it?"

"No! I told you, I never will without you."

"I love you more than you will ever know Niall."

"I do know babe, cause I love you even more than that." He stuck his toungue out at me and helped me put my jacket on.

"The doctors said Nicole will be good to go home before the first of December."

"That's in a week."

He sounded a bit confused.

"I know, I'm so excited, we need to go out and buy stuff."

"We can turn the room I was sleeping in, to a nursery. "

He leaned down and kissed me gently.

***

"So I know your probably not up for being around loads of people, but Kayla and Amy insisted on everyone coming over and welcoming you home."

"That's fine, its been a long time since I've seen everyone."

"Are you feeling okay?"

He asks as he parks in the drive way.

"Yeah babe. I'm fine."

I start to get out of the car, but I find that I moved to quickly because a sharp pain hits my side, where they did the surgery.

Niall comes over to my side to help me get up from the seat, and then gets my bags out of the back and walks with me slowly to the door .

"When is everyone going to come over?"

"I think they'll be here in an hour."

"Do you think we can make them reschedule for a dinner or something?"

He looks up at me worried.

"I'm fine Ni, it just took a lot of energy for me to get out of the car." I reassure him.

"Yeah, I'll call them. But first let me carry you upstairs, so you can take a nap."

"I can get up the stairs on my own."

"I'm not letting you go up those big ass stairs if going from the car to front door took a lot of your energy Lexus."

"Fine."

Niall gently picked me up, bridal style and carried me to the top of the stairs. He kicked our bedroom door open and instructed for me to hold on to him tightly so he could shift the blankets so I could get under them. Once Niall laid me down he took my socks and shoes off, then placed them in the closet where they belong, once he returned he slowly and gently started taking my pants off, folding them over the dresser at the foot of the bed. Once Niall came back he kissed up my legs, to my stomach and left a gentle kiss over my scar from my first c-section, and then he left a scar on the newest scar.