15

"So I'm about to be living with a crazy bitch?" Niall let's out a small chuckle, I look at him like he's crazy.

"I'm sorry but this is kind of funny,"

"And just how is this funny?" Kayla asks.

"Never mind, its not funny. " Niall quickly says.

"I can't believe this bitch." I say still confused. Destiny opens the door.

"Are you guys gonna come back in? Amy and I are going to order a pizza." Destiny asks.

"Bitch are you dumb?!" I yell.

"I want pizza." I hear a new voice.

"Jesus Christ who is that?!"

"I'm Nikko. I like pizza, so if she's not eating any then I will gladly take her part. "

"Oh my god. Go away Nikko." Kayla says agitated. Nikko quickly walks away. After about an hour of talking about 'Rose' Niall goes in and grabs the boxes that were already packed while I go out to the car.

......

Its been a month since I moved out of the dorm, 'Rose' hasn't done anything crazy to Kayla. Its been pretty uneventful.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Ni. How was your classes?"

"No better than usual." He smiles at me.

"Let's go out to dinner tonight, since I've started classes we've just stayed home. I wanna take you out."

"Where do you wanna go babe?"

"Its a surprise. Get ready." He kisses me and pulls me up from the bed. All of a sudden I feel really sick, I rush to the bathroom before I throw up all over the carpet. I get up from the ground and rinse my mouth of and splash my face with water. That's so weird. I never randomly get sick....fuck its the 26th. I just stare at myself in the mirror for a while.

"Why aren't you getting ready?"

"Niall, I'm late."

"What for babe?"

"No as in my periods late."

"Why would that... Oh my god. " I start to cry.

"He didn't use a condom did he?" I start crying harder and shake my head no.

"Shit.." He pulls me to him and holds me tight.

*remember to voteee *