18

"Niall what in the fuck did you do?!?" I yelled as I heard him walk through the door.

"Shit" I hear him mumble under his breath.

"Why would you attack Nate?.. How did you know who Nate is? That was a horrible idea Ni!!"

"How did you find out?"

"I heard Zayn and Harry talking about in when i walked in, they don't know I heard them."

"It doesn'tmatter how I found out! What matters is what were going to do!" Niall cut me off.

"Lexus just listen to me and stop yelling at me."

"Wh.." Niall cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine. He pulls away and looks at me with caution.

"Are you calm now Love?" He looks at me with soft eyes, I nod at him.

"Nate was hiding in the backseat of your car, i'm guessing he was going to attack you by suprise when you got in. When I pulled up at the restaurant i saw some weird kid sitting by your car, I immediately knew who he was. So when you said you didn't forget to lock your doors I figured he was somewhere in the car. I confr..." Niall gets cut off by Louis.

"LEXUS!! Someones at the door for you Love." Lou screams from down the stairs. 

I roll my eyes knowing this isn't good,  the only people who should know I live here is Kayla and Amy but they would of called before coming over. I get up from the bed and walk torwards the door but it swings open on it's own. Im shocked by the sight thats infront of me.

"Lexus Marie Arron Greenway! Get your shit and lets go right fucking now."

"Why are you here?"

"Who are you?!" I hear Niall shout from behind me.

"I'm an adult, you can't tell me what to do."

"I don't give a fuck what you are. Your coming with me now!" I hear Nialls footsteps coming closer to me.

"I don't know who you are, and I don't really give a shit, but you need to leave my house now." Niall slightly raises his voice. I start to shake and start heading to the bathroom.I feel an arm grab me, before I could even chomprehend what was happening the man was falling to floor, compliments of Nialls fist. 

"That was a mistake." The man said as he quickly slipped out the door, by this time I was curled up in a sobbing ball against the bathroom door, the tears in my eyes are blurring my vision. I feel Niall sit kneel infront of me, he picks me up and walks me to the bed. He lyes me down on the bed and cuddles up next to me.

"Baby?" I hear Niall clearly but stay silent.

"Lexus I Love you so much it sares me,I want to keep you safe and happy forever, but you have to  let me in,  who was that guy?" I remain silent.

"Alright, you don't have to tell me right now, but later I want to know." Niall just holds me as I shake. 

"Ni..?" I say after about an hour

"Yeah Beautiful?"

"His name is David..." Niall carefully listens, he just stays silent.

"He's my older brother." Niall just strokes my hair and kisses my cheek.

"A few weeks ago I got a text from my Dad, he said he was sending him to bring me home." I start to cry, he pulls me in close.

"Before I ran away my dad found out I was the one who killed my mom. Hes going to turn me into the police." I cry out.

*remember to voteee *