42

Niall's POV

"Will you come stay with me at the hotel, after the game?" I asked her quietly, still holding onto her tight.

"I don't know Ni."

"Baby, I've been through hell without you. Please come back with me." I tried to plead with my beautiful stubborn woman.

"It sure as hell doesn't look like it." She snatches away from me pointing behind me, I go to look but I grab Lexus' wrist before she runs away. I turn around to see that trashy blond that I met at the hotel last night.

"Lexus she means absolutely nothing to me. You should know by now that your the only one who matters to me." I see that look in her eyes, I hurt her. She looks like she's about to explode, not with anger but with tears, I desperately just want to hold her while she cries to me.

"Then tell her to leave." She look me in the eyes, she acts brave but I know on the inside she's torn apart.

"I don't love you, even talking to you was a mistake. I'm in love with this woman. I'm sorry I lead you on." I looked the blond in the eyes, she nodded and walked away.

"Thank you Niall."

"Don't thank me, I told her the truth. You're the only one I love." She smiles at me and hugs me.

"I have to go back to my dads babe. I'm gonna go now, then I'll be back for the second part of your game. Okay?"

"Take all the time you need. You should take a shower and a nap. I can smell the vodka from miles away baby." We both chuckle before she pulls me in for a deep kiss and leaves.

***

Lexus POV

On the way back to my dads I cry the whole way. I don't get how all my life has been shit, literally the only good thing I have is Niall. It hurts my chest when I think of my past. It mostly hurts at night, when I don't have anyone to help me get my mind off of things, that's why I take sleeping pills, but those stopped working long ago I have too take most of the bottle now just too get a few hours of sleep. I hate feeling like this. I hate that I've lived my whole life in fear of the next 'episode' I may have. They're always bad, I have one every few months. I've had 2 while I was away from Niall, that's why I look like hell, that's why every part of me smells of liquor.

When I pull up to my dads I sit in my car a while, just thinking. I eventually decide to leave, I go fill my car at the closest has station and I get on the highway, once I'm about a mile away from my dads I throw my phone out the window.

***

Nialls POV

"That last shot was incredible mate! " Harry shouted to me after we beat university of Washington by 3 points.

"Thanks, have you seen Lexus?"

"No, I haven't seen her since this morning. "

"Shit, do you know who she came here with? She's not answering my phone. I'm worried."

"I have no idea."

I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack, I have no idea where she is. She's not answering my phone, and I don't know where her dad lives..... Then I remember I have his phone number.

"Hello?" The deep voice hurts my ears.

"Mr.Greenway? This is Niall. Lexus' boyfriend."

"Oh thank god. I haven't seen or heard from her for 2 days, is she okay?"

"I saw her earlier, she told me she was going to your house and I haven't heard from her since."