25

I woke up with Niall holding me tightly against his chest. I lyed there quietly, not moving cause I know it would wake him. The only sound in the room was the steady beat of his heart, I smiled and kissed his chest gently.

"It only beats for you baby." His thick accent startled me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you babe."

"You didn't. I've been up for a bit, just had my eyes closed . " I smiled up to him. He kissed my lips softly.

"What do you wanna do today love? This whole day is just for you."

"I want you to meet someone." He looked confused.

"Who?"

"My dads side of the family. They live a few hours from here. Can we go see them?"

"Like I said, anything you want baby." I smile as I wiggle from his grip.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower lovely."

***

"Ni..?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Can I drive there? I don't know the address but I know where to go."

"I've never been in the car with you driving before...."

"It will go better if I drive, I'm not good with giving directions." He nodded and tossed the keys to me. I headed off in the direction towards my grandmas house.

"How far is it love?"

"Not far, probably a half an hour. I could make it just an hour though." I smirk knowing that Niall is already scared of me driving his car.

"Take your time. No rush." I laugh at his quick response.

"Are you good with this part of your family babe?"

"Yeah. They never really approved of my mom and dad being together, they were my place to run too when stuff was bad at home. They always felt bad I had to live with my mom."

"Why haven't you talked to them since you've been here?"

"Well at first I didn't want to see them because I didn't want them to tell my dad and after David came I was busy with the baby, and then Nate."

"Oh yeah."

"I never told them about Nate, so I'm not gonna tell them I was pregnant or anything."

"Alright, I won't mention anything."

"Thank you Niall."

"You don't have to thank me for that babe."

"No, I meant for everything. If I didn't have you I probably would of been forced to get back with Nate." I sniffled a bit, trying to keep the tears away.

"You never have to thank me for anything Lexus. I love you so much. I fell so hard for you and I don't even know how."

"I love you Ni." He kissed my cheek as I parked the car.

"Were here."

"Whoa, this is a big house."

"Yeah. They're rich, uhmm I'm gonna go let them know you're with me, just so I don't catch them off guard."

"Alright love." I kiss him before I get out the car and make my way through the gorgeous garden path headed up to the big wooden doors where I knock, it feels weird I've never not just barged in before.

"Hi, can I help you?" The pretty housekeeper asks.

"Uhm, yeah. I'm Linda and Elbert's granddaughter.