57

Niall's POV

"Ni, just calm down. When's the last time you saw Lincoln?" Louis questions me.

"Like 5 hours ago, he said he was going for a walk."

"Well he'll probably be back soon."

"No louis, I have this feeling, this really bad feeling. I'm scared."

"You just need to calm down, you've been really on edge lately."

"If Lincoln doesn't come back then I lose everything that reminded me of her." I almost let my tears fall.

"Who are you talking about?"

" Lexus. " I choke when I start to say her name.

"Niall. She's gone, I'm so sorry to say it but she's gone. She will never come back. It doesn't matter if you have Lincoln around or not, she died."

"Get out of my house." I mumble.

"What?" He asks, while rubbing my back.

"Get the fuck out of my house. Leave and never fucking come back!" I scream in his face and walk to my front door to open it for him.

"Niall, I'm gonna let you calm down. I'll talk to you in a few days." He leaves my house and I slam the door after him.
I'm starting to lose my mind. I lost it all when I lost Lexus, I started to build it all back up when I got close with Lincoln, but now I'm losing it all again. Lincoln left me just like lexus did.
Lexus' POV

"So its a girl?" He asked me.

I smile and nod at him yes.

"I know you didn't want to have a baby with my brother, but I'm really glad your going to let me keep her." Dana exclaimed to me.

"Dana, you didn't kidnap me. Your brother did, and now he's dead, you should at least have a reminder of him everyday."

"Thank you so much. You don't know how happy this makes me. If there's anything I can do to make you happy just let me know."

"Well right before your brother died, he said that if I gave him a baby he would let me go..."

"So after you give birth you want me to set you free?" I nod at him slowly.

"I don't know Lexus."

"I won't go to the police, I promise. I just need to be with my family again. You have to understand that."

" speaking of family, I have a suprise for you at the house. I'll think about you being able to go free." I nod, keeping quiet about the surprise he mentioned.

***

I follow Dana into the house, getting excited about my surprise. He might be giving my phone back, hopefully I can talk to Niall. I miss him so much it hurts. I cry myself to sleep every night I think of him.

"Lexus? Come into the kitchen please." I hear him call out for me.

When I walk into the kitchen I almost pass out from happiness, I've never been so happy in my entire life. When I opened up the door the short 4 foot little blonde boy was revealed, I immediately ran to him and  embraced him into a hug.

"I've missed you so much." He cried into my shoulder.

"Ive been so worried about you Lincoln. I'm sorry I was taken from you again." I pull away to look at him but he just tightens his grip around me.

"I don't want to let go yet."

" I will never, ever leave you again Lincoln. I promise."

"I don't even care Lexus, I'm just so glad your hugging me right now, this hug is the only thing that's keeping me breathing right now."