Jinyoung oneshot - walked in

Summary:jinyoung left you alone for a sec and mark walked in and noticed his hoodie on you but you thought it was jinyoung and mark took it off you and if course jinyoung has to enter at wrong time.

"Jinyoung Im going to grab one of your hoodies." You say and smile. "Okay baby I'll be right back." He say kissing your cheek and you smile and grabs a red hoodie and put it on.

You smile and jump on his bed and lay down.

"Hey mark can you go ask y/n if she wants something to eat." Jinyoung asks and marks Run into jinyoung room.

"Hey y/n your boyfrienddddd asked if you wanted something to eat." Mark looks at you at and before you can say anything he walks closer to you looking confused.

"No thank you." You say sitting up and looking at him. "Wait a minute." He says and looks at you up and down.

"What."you kinda laugh and look at him. "That's my hoodie." He say pulling at the sleeve. "No it isn't I found it inside of jinyoung closet." You say confused.

"No that's mine it has a stain on it sleeve see." He shows you where and you nod. "Why was it In his closet." You ask and he shrugs.

"Oh well you can have it back." You start time take it off and mark starts pulling on it. "Mark stop." You laugh and he pulls harder.

Jinyoung waits for mark to come back but he doesn't come back so he goes to the room to see what is taking him so long and he sees mark yanking the hoodie off of you.

"HEY." Jinyoung says and you and mark both jump. "What the hell is going on." You and mark look at eachother and you both stared at eachother wide eyed.

"WAITWAITHOLDONNOO."

"NOOOITSNOTWHATITLOOKSLIKE."

You both talk at the same time and jinyoung looks so confused.

"Jinyoung i was wearing marks hoodie but I didn't know and then this dummy couldn't wait and pulled it off me." You say and jinyoung looks even more confused.

"I don't want your girlfriend." Marks say and runs away.

Jinyoung walks over to you and takes off his hoodie and puts it on you. "There you go baby." He says and smile. "You aren't mad." You say and wrap your arms around his neck.

" No I was about to be but I know you wouldn't cheat on me." He says kissing your cheek.

-

This was kinda short I'm sorry but I thought of this right as I was going to sleep and I had to just write about it !!!