BAMBAM ONESHOT- tipsy

Summary: You got a little to tipsy at dinner and bam bam could help but laugh

"Bambam" You say going up to his ear "I - I love you" you say and clinging on to his arm

"You are drunk Y/N we need to get going" bambam waves the waiter down and gets the check.

"A few more drinks" you say grabbing his arm. "Y/N I think you had to many drinks" he says putting down his card.

"NO I'm paying" you throw him his card back and you place yours down and you cling onto his arm again.

"Oh my gosh" he laughs and let's the waiter take your card. "Bambam" you say whispering.

"what" he says looking down at you "I'm horny" you say and giggle a little.

"Y/N we need to get you to bed"He see the waiter and brings you the card back Bambam grabs it and hold your hand walking you out the restaurant.

"Come on baby" he says starting to walk you back home "Bambam let's go to your house bet your bed is bigger than mine" you wink at his and laugh.

"Y/N are you ok" he say laughing seeing you act like a fool. "Real question is how are you not horny" you fumble a little and Bambam laughs grabbing your waist.

"We really need to get you home" he say walking faster. "I have heels" you say trying to keep up

He stops and picks you up you gasp "such a gentlemen" You wrap your hands around his neck and kiss his cheek.

"You need to learn when to stop drinking" he say poking fun. "And you need to learn not to so hot" you try and kiss him.

"Better aim next time" he say kissing you.

He carried you home and he go up to your house and placed you down. "Ok my princess there you go" he say smiling.

"Bambam you don't wanna come in" you say wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his neck.

"Babygirl you need sleep" he says grabbing your waist

"No I think I need you in me" you look up at him and smirk.

"Babygirl" He says saying squeezing your waist.

"Open your door"

~

Ya I don't know at all but guess who is back for a few day cuz I have finals now🙄 but I can't still write bc finals isn't that big