JACKSON ONESHOT~ Homesick

summary: You were from America and around your birthday you always got more homesick than usual but all you wanted was jackson to be with with.

//Y/N pov//

It was a week before my birthday and I was sitting on my couch looking out the window day dreaming about my family and my life in america.

I was just sitting there hugging a bear jackson got me for my birthday last year when my phone rang.

"Hello." i say trying to make my voice sound cheerful

"Hey babe what are you up to." Jackson said. "Nothing just listening to some music at the moment." i say.

"Ohh baby i was wondering if you could make me my favorite food." He said.

"Sure babe of course." I say already getting up. "Do you want me to drop it off." I say putting him on speaker.

"No no babe im coming over." He says and laughs.

"Are you sure i can always go drop it off so you don't have to make the trip."

"Dont worry about it baby and plus i want to see you."

"ok i will see you soon jackson." I said and was about to hangup.

"I love you."

"I love you more." You say and hangup.

You let out a big sigh and deep down you were still feeling homesick and didnt want to do anything.

//1 hour later//

Jackson texted you that he was on the way and you set out some food for him.

"Hey Y/N." He opened the door and he came in. "Hey jack." You say still setting out his food. He hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek. "Thanks babe your the best." He sat down and you went back to wash the dishes.

"Your not going to eat."

"No im not hungry." You say

"What." He said with food in his mouth. "jackson eat im ok."

"Fine." You see jackson pout and stuff his face with food.

//30 min later//

"Omg Y/N you saw that." Jackson said pointing to the tv. "Ya i saw it."You were looking out the window again and jackson noticed. "My favorite part was when he started shooting." Jackson said.

"Ya me too." You say not even listing. "Y/N what's wrong." He says turning off the tv. "Nothing.' You say looking at him.

"You know that part isn't in the movie." He says and you turn your body to be toward him. "So tell me what wrong." He grabbed your hands and kissed one of them.

"Jackson im homesick." You say and pout. "Come here babe." He pulled you close to his chest and you dug your head in his chest.

"awww babe i know you feel this way around your bday." He said kissing your forehead.

"Is there anything i can do to make you less homesick." He said and you take your head out his chest. "Can i have a kiss."You saw and make puppy dog eyes to him.

"Of course babe anything." He gave you a long slow kiss and he held you at your waist.

"Wait  i have something better." He said and pecked your lips. "I dont think anything is better than you kisses." He laughed and pulled something out of his pocket.

"here open it." He handed you a envelope.

You opened it and saw a airplane ticket. "No jackson." You look up at him and he is looking at you with a smile.

"Yes i bought you a ticket because i know how homesick you get so i just wanted to get you a early birthday gift.

"Jackson you shouldnt have." You got up and bear hugged him.

"You do so much for me and i just think you deserve it."

"Jackson thank you so much." You give him quick little pecks and hug him.

~

i really like this idea and want Kay131313 to do something like this cuz i think she will do a great job!!!!