JACKSON ONESHOT~ why are you ignoring me

Backstory: Jackson has feelings for you but he doesn't know how to tell you he trys his best to get rid of them he trys everthing even if that means ignoring his bestfriend..

Jackson p.o.v:

Y/n invited me over but I really didn't want to go. There is a secret I'm hiding I'm in love with Y/n. Every time I look at her I just melt. I was so lost in thought I didn't realize I was at her house. My palms start to get sweaty as I knock. "Jackson" She says as she opens the door.

Y/n p.o.v:

"Jackson" I say as I open the door I run up and hug him but he just stands there he doesn't wrap his arms around me weird.

"Come in." I try to grab his arm but he doesnt let you he moves his hand out of his reach and walks in by himself.

" So what should we do we can watch a movie or play video game." i say hoping he would give you a expression

"Lets just watch a movie." He says moving over to my couch. "Oh ok." I say a little broken Why is my bestfriend so werid today. "Jackson what snacks do you want?" I yell from the kitchen.

"Chips is fine." He yells back

Jackson p.o.v:

ughh jackson why are you so awkward??   "Here are your chips jackson."  "Thanks."
"What movie do you want to watch." 

"Anything." I say so plain. Im scared if i get closer to y/n Im going to ruin are frendship with my feelings.  "Oh ok." i see her smile fade

Why jackson why?  She put in the movie and she sits next to me. I cant stop staring at her how if she so perfect the way she talks to way she treats and im beimg so mean to her ughhhh.

"Umm jackson...." She says as she bits her lips. Im in love with you

Y/n p.o.v:

"Umm jackson...." I say as i bit my lip. "What?" "um.. nevermind." I laugh the pain away. " Oh ok."

1 hour in to the movie....

i dont know p.o.v:

"Jackson can you pass me the hoodie behind you." You say trying to start some conversation.  "Her- Wait you have a eyelash under your eye let me get it." He starts getting closer to you

He grabs your chin lightly and lifts it to bring you face to meet his. You feel your face getting hot and red.

"Jackson.." You two look in each other's eyes "Why are you ignoring me.."

"Because im scared."

"Scared of what."

"That if i get closer to you my feeling for you will grow and your to important to me."

"Jackson do you like me." You start leaning closer to him

"Yes but it ok if you don't feel the same way."

"What if i do?" You can feel his lips lightly brushing on yours

He pushes his lips in to your lightly before wrapping his hand around you and you wrapping your hand around his neck. You pull out wanting to catch your breath.

"Makes a wish." He says as he is still holding your eyelash on his finger.

"I aready have my wish, Jackson wang"

UUGH IT FELT SO GOOD TO WRITE AGIAN IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON MY WRITING GAME BUT I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR AND THIS IS FOR ALL THE JACKSON STANS AND THANKS FOR 100 READ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH