♡2JAE~ Soft

Summary: Youngjae was feeling a little sick so decided to stay home and found Youngjae in his hoodie.

Youngjae woke up at 5 am sweating and his head pounding.

He looked and saw his boyfriend JB still sleeping then he looked at the clock beside him and read 5am.

He then felt his stomach turning and felt like he was going to vomit.

"Oh no." He got up and ran to the restroom. He barely made it and he vomited a little.

He sat there for a little just to make sure he doesn't vomit again. Youngjae gets up and walks to bed. He laid down slowly and JB wrap his arm around youngjae waist.

"You ok baby." JB brought his chest to youngjae back. "Ya just go back to sleep Jaebummie." Youngjae closed his eyes as he felt JB put his head in his neck

"Youngjae your burning up."JB sits up and looks at youngjae. "What i am." Youngjae voice went up a few octaves.

"Come were going to check your temperature." JB got up and youngjae followed behind him. "Come here." JB grabbed youngjae hips and lifted him up to sit him on the counter and youngjae yelped.

JB reached for the thermometer. "Open." JB put the thermometer in youngjae mouth and left it in there till it beeped.

"100 Youngjae your burning." JB said showing him. "Oh but we have work tommorow so lets just fo back to bed." Youngjae says.

"Babe you're not going to work tommorow you have to relax." JB picked up youngjae and took him back to bed.

"Go to sleep baby ok you need it." JB played with youngjae hair and kisses his forehead and youngjae drifted off.

//3 hours later//

"Youngjae." JB shook him a little and youngjae groaned. "Baby."

"Babe." Youngjae finally woke up and looked at JB. "Hey babe I'm leaving." JB plays with Youngjae's hair. "Oh im going to go too." Youngjae tries to get up but JB doesn't let him. "No youngjae your staying home and i mean it." Youngjae sat up.

"JB." Youngjae whined and JB kissed his nose. "You big baby i have to go." He looked at Youngjae. "Ok fine."

"Bye love you."

"Love you too."JB kissed youngjae cheek and ran out the door. At that moment youngjae felt like vomiting again.

"Oh no." He ran to the restroom and threw up again. He got up brushed his teeth and got ready to shower.

//After the shower//

Youngjae put on one of JB oversize hoodie and goes to the kitchen to find something to eat.

He saw stuff laid on the counter.

He walked over a saw food medicine and a note.

Hey babe i made you this for you and take this before you eat and just try to lay down and relax ok i love you so much.
                                    -Jb

Youngjae smiled and took the medicine and it barely went down. Youngjae couched and then took the food and sat on the couch and started to eat.

//1 hour later//

Youngjae was just laying down when coco climbed on his chest. "Hey coco." Youngjae sneezed and hugged coco.

Coco licked his face and youngjae laughed. "I miss JB." Youngjae says to coco. Youngjae grabbed his phone to text JB

My husband♥️

Youngjae: Jaebummie😍

My husband♥️: Hey babe how are you feeling? are you ok are you feeling sick?