JACKSON ONESHOT ~ you look good in that

Summary: Had a fun night and this is the morning after....

(so like i just realized i kinda made one like this and i used jack too lol enjoy)

I got woken up by the sun shining into the room i fluttered my eyes open but soon then were close again.

i sit up and stretch my arms then fully open my eyes to scan the room

i look over but don't see jackson he usually slept in on day like this (a/n: wink wink)

I push myself to get out of bed keeping the blanket covering most of my body. I put my feet on the floor but dont see any of my clothes.

He probably put them in the wash...

//3rd person pov//

You got up wrapping the blanket around you and walking to jackson closet to see if you could find a hoodie or a shirt.

You open his closet and see a lot of nice looking closing after what seemed forever you finally found a oversized black hoodie. You put it on and you were overwhelmed with the smell but in a good way

you put the blanket back on the bed and limped slowly to the restroom.

You brushed your teeth and try to fix your hair a little.

"Wow why do you look so much better than me"

"Ah." You yell jumping a little at the surprise jackson just gave you. "Jackson don't sneak up on me like that." You say turning your head to look at him.

You just see him looking at you up and down. "Jackson." You look at him though the mirror and he comes up behind and back hugs you.

He start to kiss your neck all the way up to the back of your ear.

"Mhh jackson." You say trying to stop jackson but he grips your hips and turns you around and starts kissing you slowly.

He picks you and puts you on the counter and squeezes your thigh and you moan softly.

"jack jack what about breakfast." You say trying to pull away but he grips your thigh. "ya i know we will eat later." he says.

"Jack but its smells amazing we should go." He just moves down. "Do you really want me to stop." He said.

"Yes i really want breakfast." You say testing his Patience. "So you rather have breakfast and not me."

"Jack i love you i would love to continue but you know im still sore you know maybe later." You say winking at him.

"Your not getting away with this."

~

so um ya..... can you vote and comment or sumthing havent wrote that in a while BUT im really surprised how popular my jinyoung one shot was lol