MARK ONESHOT~ studying

Backstory: You had a really big test coming up and you didnt really have time to talk or text anyone...

Y/N Pov:

Ughhh i feel like i have been over this so many times but i still dont get it. I havent ate in a while or looked at my phone for awhile. So i pick and see 13 Missed calls and 12 Text messages for mark

"Oh dang it." i say out loud. I feel so bad but i have to keep studying i have to past this test.

Marks Pov:

"i cant come to the phone right now but leave a message." i hang up the phone agian. Come on Y/N why are you not answering.

Did i do something wrong.

Mark: Hey Y/N how come your not answering my calls.
Mark: Did i do something wrong.
Mark:Come on did i

She still was not answering her text. I started to get really worried. So i went to go ask the other members. "Hey jinyoung have you heard from Y/N?" I look at him with a worried face

"Mark remember she has that big math test coming up she told us last week and she has been studying non-stop."

"Ohhh ya i just forgot." I go back to my room "How could i forget." i thought to myself im the worst. I decied to head to her place but stop to pick up so food and snacks.

30 Min past....

Idk pov:

You were at your desk now trying really hard to cram more information in your head. You were so tired and hungry you felt like you were going to pass out.

You heard someone knock so you used all your power to get up "Hello" You say as you open the door. "Babe." You see its mark and you see a worried look on his face . "Oh mark babe why are you here." You try to put on a smile. "Jinyoung told me you had a test coming up but how long have you been studying."

"A couple days." You try to brush it off as a normal thing. "Have you gotten sleep." You walk to your bedroom and he follows "Ya alittle." You say sitting back in your desk chair trying to study.

"NO NO NO." He turns your desk chair around for you to face him. "Mark i love you but i have to study." You say trying to turn back a round but he wouldnt let you

"No your going to take a break and relax and eat the food i brought you." He was trying to get you out of your study zone. "I dont know it a really big test."

"Please if you dont taKe a break your going to breaks marks heart and you dont want to do that do you." He pouts and because he knows its your weakness.

"Fine." once he hears those words he carries you to your living room and yall eat and watch movies

2 Hours later....

you two are cuddling in your bed "Mark thanks so much for that i really needed that." You snuggle closer to his chest and wrap your hands around him "Well my princess need to be treated like a princess." You feel him kiss your forehead

"Now get some rest dont worry i will stay with you and sleep in if you want i will be here when you wake up." He gives you a  kiss and you feel so much relaxed you soon difted off to sleep and so does he.

~

Tbh writing makes me feel better cuz i was kinda in a bad mood and just writing this made me feel better