MARK ONESHOT~pocky game

back story: You and mark had the biggest crush on each other and the rest of got7 knew you guys had a crush on each other. You never believed them when they told you. So they decide to play a game...

Authors point of view:
You where hanging out with got7 at the dorms you had gotten them snacks and they Said they wanted pocky so you got them. "Guys lets play the pocky game,"yugyeom said he had a smirk on his face. " What is that," You say. "It a game were you place one end of the pocky in your mouth and the other one in someone else mouth and you try to get eat as much as you can and make it as small as you can," Youngjae says. "Cool let's play," You say. Ok first let do jinyoung and jb they took the pocky in there mouth and started to eat it they got it pretty small but not small enough. Soon you stared to get really nervous because everyone went and the only person who was left was you and mark. "Ok mark and y/n it's your turn," Jackson said and giggled at the end your stomach dropped to your feet, "we can do this y/n," Mark said flashing you his smile. He got the pocky stick and put one end in your mouth and the other in his mouth as he stared to chew he got even closer to your face you started to blush everyone was watching y'all soon you felt his lips brush up on yours you flinched and backed up a little which caused you to move your lips from the stick." Ha we have the smallest stick," Mark said looking at you with a smile. You look away so he would not see you blush," JB let's go walk coco," "Wha---" JB could not finish the sentence because youngjae pulled him in to his room. "Jackson let's go clean my room." Jinyoung said. "We should go help." Bambam said to yugyeom.  Soon you and mark were left alone." Hey, what wrong,"  "No nothing just kinda tired," Then why are you blushing," You look at him,"what no i--," You were cut by marks lips on yours you hesitated at first but you kissed him slowly. You pulled out and he followed your face. "Mark what was that for," "I just wanted to see if your lips tasted better than pocky,"