MARK SAD ONESHOT~ im so sorry.. pt2

(Pt.2)

~

Mark pov:

As I eat with my bandmates all I could think of was that man Y/N was with I had never seen him before. I could barely eat I was caught up in my thoughts.

// after eating//

"I'm so full." I hear Jackson say. "Me to I cant wait to sleep." Yugyeom says. "Um hey guys." I say as they start to walk. "Im going to head to Y/N house you know just check up on her I will meet you at the dorm." I left before anyone could say anything or ask more questions.

I walked past the coffee shop where I last saw her but she wasnt there anymore.

Y/N pov:to

"Thanks Kris." I say to him as he gave me ride home. "No problem." He said walking to the door. "You ok." He asked me. "Ya a little." I say. "Maybe you should tell Mark." He said not wanted you to be alone. "i will one day." i say opening my door.

i give kris a hug and say my goodbyes. i walk in and go to sit on my couch and check my phone. i see i have missed calls and text messages from a lot of people but i don't bother to answer it.

i then hear loud bands at my door.

3rd person pov:

You go and answer it and see its mark. "hey mark." you say not wanting him to be here. "why have you been ignoring my text and calls." mark said walking in mad at you. "im sorry i just checked my phone i have been really busy today." you say just wanting to be alone for the rest of the day.

"busy with what." he said seeing if you are going to lie. "stuff but mark i really just want to be alone right now." you begged him to leave.

"busy with stuff huh?" you just nod your head wanting to break down crying. "why are you lieing to me Y/N." he said rasing his voice. "mark please just not now please just go." i say grabbing his hand and trying to get him out my house but he pulls his hand away.

"who was that guy you were with." he asked crossing his arms. "no one just go please i will tell you later." you looking down. "tell me now Y/N." mark said trying not to scream at you. "Who was he." You just start to cry as you tell mark.

"his name is kris." i pause to catch my breath. "what were you doing with him." mark was so mad at you at this point.

"ok mark look." i say. "the reason i was with him is because he is my best friend's brother and we come together may 28 because its the day um my best friend died." i say and just break down crying.

"im so sorry Y/N." he said coming close to you and hugging you. "im sorry i got mad at you." you pull out of the hug. "Y/N how come you never told me." 

"i don't know." I say walking to my couch and hugged my knees. "you should have told me baby." he said coming and sitting next to you. "Mark i just want to be alone." you say leaning on his shoulder. "no let me stay i want to be here with you."

"i feel bad i got mad at you and im so stupid and i want to be here and stay here with you." he said kissing your forehead. "you can cry or talk about it or just stay here in my arms for how ever long." he say bringing you in his lap. "You don't have to im ok." you say trying to get off his lap but he wont let you.

"i know but i want to i want to be here and i hate to see you like this so please let me stay." he say bring you closer to him and kissing you.

"i love you so much mark im sorry i didn't tell you." i say putting my arms around his neck . "no im sorry for yelling at you and i love you so much." he said kissing you.

~

OMG I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH THE SONG GOD IS A WOMEN