JINYOUNG ONESHOT ~ finally

Summary: Long distances was hard but you stuck though it you were a performer living in U.K at the moment. Jinyoung surprised you with????

"Y/N you are one in 10 minutes." my manager screams from outside of my dressing room. "Ok." i yell back.

I could hear people scream my name and i was getting more and more nervous. "I can do this." I kept telling myself as i paced back and forth  (a/n: MY PACE)

When i got a text from Jinyoung

Jinyoung: Hey babe good luck today i wish i was there to see you!:(

Y/N: I wish too but one day you will come and see me im about to go on ok i love you.

Jinyoung: Ok good luck i know your nervous but just remember your great and you will always be.

Y/N: That really help thank you so much.

Jinyoung: i love you

~

I put my phone down and as soon as i do my manager come in. "Lets go Y/N its your time to shine." He said and i walked behind him. "Your going to do great." He says and i walked on stage.

"Y/N i love you."

"You look so pretty."

"You look good." I heard from different directions.

//After the show//

"Thank you so much i hope to see you guys soon." You say and walk off stage.

"You did good Y/N." Your manger says and hands you a towel. "Thank you." You say drinking some water. "Im going to go change." You tell him and walk in your dressing room.

You turn on the light and see flower sitting on the table. You smile and go up and read the card. (A/N: almost wrote card like Kard lol)

Hey babe just wanted to get you something for the good performance you put on tonight
                           -Jinyoung

"Good performance i put on tonight." You said out loud. You though of it and were so confused. "Yes you did great." Someone stepped out of the shadow.

You gasp and saw jinyoung. "Jinyoung-ie." You say and run up and jump on him. "Hey baby." You hugged his as tight as you could and he holds you up

" i missed you." Your lip quivered and you stuck your head in his neck.

"Come on baby lets sit down." He says and you jump of him and he sits down and you sit down on his lap. "I Missed you so much." Jinyoung says and kisses your cheek as tear rolls down your cheek.

"Im so happy you're here."  You say and kiss him. "How long are you here for." You ask.

"2 weeks." He say and you see him tear up. "Thanks good i get to spend the whole time with you and you only." You say and smile.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

~

So i was thinking of doing like a part 2 like what you and jy did but this is for eternalnamjoon they requested it why not check the acc↑