YOUNGJAE ONESHOT~ confession

summary: You and yugyeom came up with a plan. YOUNGJAE CONFESSION. Yugyeom flirted with you a lot and youngjae got fed up he.

(For Kay131313)

You picked up your phone before you left your house to go to got7 dorm and saw a text from yugyeom

Yugyeom: So plan is still on???
Y/N:Yes ofc.
Yugyeom:Ok just making sure!
Y/N:Ok be there on 10 min

//10 min later//
You walked into the got7 dorm and said hi to everyone. "Hey Y/N." Youngjae said and came up to you but you ran passed his arms and ran in to yugyeom arms.

"Yugyeomie." You yelled with your voice going a higher octave.

what since when does she call Yugyeom that

Youngjae thought and gave Yugyeom a dirty look.

Yugyeom put you down and whispered in your ear. "game time." You giggled and hit him a little.

"Y/N lets sit here." Yugyeom grabbed your arms and sat on the couch. "Oh wait i bought you something." Yugyeom ran to his room and ran back out.

"Here you go." He handed you a box of pocky (a/n: pepero or pocky idk)

"Oh my gosh yugyeom i love you." You hugged him and opened the box. You put one in your mouth. "Oh i want one." He said and you handed him the box but he put his mouth o. the other side of the pocky stick.

Youngjae started at yugyeom with anger in his eyes. "Ya yugyeom." You bit of some of the pocky and backed away. He winked at you.

Youngjae saw everything like it was in slow motion. Im going to beat him to death.

"Hey mark." Youngjae whispered. "What's up youngjae." Mark turns and looks at him. "Are yugyeom and Y/N a thing." Mark looks over at you and yugyeom. "I don't know they haven't said anything." Mark said looking down at his phone. "But like do you think they are dating though."

"Seems like it but i don't think so." mark said not even looking up. "Oh ok thanks."

//45 min later//

"Y/N can you go get me a drink." Yugyeom asked you. "Ya sure." You got up and went to the kitchen. You poured out some water for you and you got a drink from the fridge for Yugyeom.

"Hey Y/N." You heard behind you. You turn around and see youngjae. "Oh hey jae." You say and smile. "Hey Y/N why a-."

"do you have my drink." Yugyeom said.

"Yes i do here you go oppa." (a/n: i HATE the word oppa) You handed him the drink and he smiled.

"Sorry youn-." You stopped because yugyeom leaned in and kissed your cheek and you smiled.

He left and you saw youngjae with his fist balled up. "Come with me please." Youngjae grabbed your hand and took you into his room. You looked at Yugyeom and he winked. "Youngjae why." You said and was about to leave but he closed the door. "So what up with you and yugyeom huh." He asked.

"Nothing jae." You say and laugh. "Are you sure you know you can tell me."

"Youngja-"

"I like you." He says as you were talking. "You what." I said and look at him. "I like you no im in love with you Y/N." He grabs your hand and holds it. "You are."

"Yes Y/N i have been for a while." He looks down and blushes. "Youngjae me too." His head shot up and smiled from ear to ear. "Real-" You got on your tippy toes and connected your lips with his. He froze for a minute.

You thought it was to soon for it and was about to pull out but he grabs the back of your head and keeps you there you wrap your arms around his neck.

"Youngjae." You breath out breathing heavy. "Oh im sorry."

"So Y/N will you be my girlfriend."

"I dont know does this answer your question." You pecked his lips. "I dont know maybe i need another." You rolled your eyes and kissed him again.

"I will take it as a yes." You kissed him on the cheek and laughed. "Y/N DID IT WORK." You hear from outside.

"Yup." You yell back. "I hate you." Youngjae said hugging you.

"No you dont."

"I know."

~

Kay131313 ← CHECK HER OUT PLEASE I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD AND SHE REQUEST THIS SO I HOPE ITS GOOD