Jb oneshot - someone eles

Summary: jb said you guys need a break he said one week you wanted to disagree but you just nodded and saw him leave and then you saw him with another girl but you just smiled the pain away

"Y/n i think that taking a break is what is best for us right now." He says looking at you and you nod softly. "Oh um okay." You say quietly and look down. " just so we could re think are relationship." He says holding your hand but you pull it back slowly. "ya of course re think." you say getting up. "It was a good talk." He gets up and you two walk to the front door. "I'll see you around." He says and you just nod. "Bye." He kisses your cheek softly and closes the door behind him.

You stare at the door and frown. "Just like that." You say and sigh.

//day one//

It wasn't that bad you kept yourself busy by rearranging your whole house and cleaning everything trying to clear your head.

//day two//

It was a rainy day and you couldn't get out if bed and just watched Netflix all day.

//day 3//

You sat outside watching cars pass by just thinking.

//day 4//

You decide to go out for a picnic so you pack up some food and a drink and put it in your backpack and grab and blanket and walk down to the park enjoying the fresh air and Seeing the blooming flowers.

you walk to a spot near a tree and you lay down your blanket and Put out your food out and sit down. You smile and eat some food.

//a few hours later//

It was starting to get dark so you pack up all your things and head out the park and see a couple walking ahead of you and you pout lightly thinking of jb and how much you miss him.

You see the couple stop at the gate and they turn to each other and kiss each other and the guy looks really familiar you look at him up and down and see a bracelet that's the bracelet you gave jb and the you saw his face it was him with another girl..

Your heart breaks and you try and walk out of the park but he looks at you coming towards him and he looks at the girl he was kissing. "I'll see you tomorrow." He kisses her cheek and then turns around seeing you already half way down the street and he runs down the street chasing after you.

"Y/N." He yells running in front of you and you stop almost running into him. "What." You say looking at him. "I'm sorry." He says feeling bad. "It's fine jb you moved on it's your life." You say trying to walk past him.

"I don't want you to be mad at me." He says grabbing your arm. "It's okay jb you have your eyes on someone I'm happy for you." You walk past him and let some tears fall. "Y/N come on." He say feeling guilty.

"I-I don't care ." You say walking across the street and letting some more tears fall

//2 hours later//

You go home and you wash up and you watch Netflix for the rest of the night. You hear someone knock and you walk over and see its jinyoung. "Hey jinyoung." You say opening the door. "Hey y/n." He says handing you a rose. "Oh." You say smiling lightly and he smiles. " I heard what happened with jb and I just want to say I'm sorry he did that." He says looking at you.

"It's okay jinyoung I swear he is with someone better and I'm okay with that she is also really pretty." You nod and look at the rose. "Also this is a really pretty rose." You say smiling at him. "But not as pretty as you." He says getting closer to you. "Huh." You say softly and he hold your chin.

" you are so beautiful." He say his lips getting closer to yours.

-

Ughhhhh jb why you gotta be a jerk and jinyoung why do you have to be so attractive lol buttttt I can't believe my book is about to be at 200 pages and alsooo this book has become kinda popular and people actual enjoy it and IT make some so happy 🥺