JACKSON ONESHOT ~ hickey....

Summary: You and jackson decided to have some fun last night and lets just say you left some marks on him place everyone can see and places only he can see but you left one on his neck and the boys found it and instead of teasing him they tease you....

Jackson pov:

I opened the door slowly at the dorms not wanting to wake up the boys. i walk in and ran straight to my room not looking to see if anyone was awake.

*11 am*

I wake up and look at my phone "Oh gosh 11 am aready." I get up and brush my teeth.

Once i finish i go out and see all the boys sitting in the living room. "Hey guys." I say as i yawn. "Hey." Bambam says. "You hungry." Jinyoung says. "No not really." I say plopping next to yugyeom.

Yugyeom looks over to me and stares at me for awhile. "What yugyeom." i said.

"Whats on you neck?" Yugyeom said which caused everyone to turn to me. "ummm.....bruise." thats the first thing that came to mind. "how did a bruise get on your neck." Youngjae says. "Its not a bruise."Mark said with a smirk

I shook my head because i thought he was going to say it. "Its a hickey." bambam said. i start to blush and look at bambam. "A Hickey!" Yugyeom yells and looks closer to my neck. "Stop!" i yell at yugyeom and hit the top of his head. "Ohhhh thats why you came so early to the dorm." JB says. "Fun night i guess." Bambam said.

"Shut up."

Y/N pov:

i was sitting in my living room just watching tv when i get a text

DABDAB:))

DABDAB:heyyyy y/n!!

Y/N:Hey bambam whats up?

DABDAB:So fun night huh

Y/N:i mean i slept so i guess?

DABDAB:Ya with jackson👅

Y/N:WHAT!!

DABDAB:i saw the hickey

Y/N:i think you saw wrong

DABDAB:nope but did he return the favor;)

Y/N:stop you saw wrong bye

~

I droped my phone in my lap embarrassed but kind of saw it coming. Then i got another text

GOT7 BABY(YUGS)

GOT7 BABY:hey:(

Y/N:Hey yugyeom whats wrong?

GOT7 BABY:why does jackson have hickeys on his neck?

Y/N:They're not hickeys

GOT7 BABY:then what is this