Chapter Ten

I wait patiently in my room for them to take me just to be tortured again, but they don't. I wait for Anakin to come himself, but he doesn't. I'm starving, but I don't expect to be given food or privileges. I'm in Anakin's territory now.

I wait as the hours pass by, shivering from the cool breeze coming from the vents. Vents! I climb out of the cold, solid "bed;" if you can even call it one, crouching down to the vent.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumble, seeing as there's no possible way to remove it - it's part of the wall. I slump down against the wall, wanting to scream in frustration. What would I even do if I had succeeded? Jump into space? Who am I kidding. I start to sense tension that grows as footsteps near my room. I know it's him.

The door flys open, and he steps in. "Left your mask behind?" I say sarcastically. "Shut up." He says, using the force to close the door. "Get up." He demands. I stare at him, confused. "I said, get up." My gut tells me to follow his commands, so I do. "Good girl. Now go and sit on the bed." I do as he says, wanting to add a remark about how the bed's honestly not a bed, but I don't. I'm feeling more of a submissive mood than a dominant one. Yesterday really took all of the top energy out of me.

"You don't speak, understood." I knod my head slowly, but honestly unsure of how this is going to go or what it'll escalate to. As I sit there, he drops his robe, and comes up to me. I open my mouth to speak, but am reminded of what he said when he raises his right eyebrow. When I close my mouth, he drops his eyebrow and nods.

My womanhood is not able to handle this tension like the rest of my body can. Just like my mind, it betrays me; and Anakin can definitely not know about that. "Oh, I already do babygirl. You can't block me from reading your thoughts anymore." He says, leaning in to my ear. "You better be a good girl or i'll have to punish you, understood?" I nod.

He starts to take of his pants, causing me to shift not only my body, but my eyes also to the ground. "No, eyes up here babygirl." He says, lifting my chin with his mechanical arm. I don't understand how our "relationship" went to friendship to... well, whatever is going on. But I don't mind. Damnit.

"I know you won't mind it when you're screaming my name." My womanhood throbs at his remark, as I become unpatient as he teases. He continues to undo his pants, followed by his undergarments. My eyes widen as I see his size. I bite my lip as I look up to him, a sligh smirk on his face. I look back down to his member, waiting for the next instruction.

He smiles as he knows i've completely submitted to him. "Take off your clothes." He demands. I feel a bit uncomfortable about the idea, but another part of me is urging me to do it. I unclip the back of my shirt, watching it fall off my arms to the ground. I stand up to take my pants off, adding them to the pile of our clothes; followed by my brassiere- something they didn't really have in the Jedi Order.

When I reach to take my underwear off, he uses the force to restrict my hands from moving. Another thing that'll come in handy. "Not the panties, babygirl- i'll be taking those off for you." Phew. He uses the force to sit me down, now being practically face to face with his member. My hands are still being held by the force, confusing me on how i'm going to do without my hands to help. "You don't get to be in charge here, I do. Open."

I follow his instructions, opening my mouth- allowing him to insert his member. He holds the back of my head, in control of it now. As he thrusts his member in and out of my mouth, he begins to put my hair up- for a better grip. He starts going faster and harder, gagging me every couple of seconds. With my hands restricted, I can't do anything to make it a little less uncomfortable.

Unsurprisingly, he comes within 5 minutes, pumping his member to finish off. He notices me staring and waiting for the next command, which he just uses against me. "You wait your turn."

He then comes close to me again, but gets on his knees. He places his hands on my thighs, licking his lips as he looks from my womanhood to my face. Teasing my breasts a little, I jolt as I start to feel a force on my womanhood. "You like that?" I throw my head back as the pressure gets more intense, leading me closer to an orgasm. He begins feeling up my breasts, massaging one while licking the other. As I near my orgasm, I want to say his name, very badly- to moan it- to beg him for more.

That's when it stops. I let out a frustrated grunt, basically whimpering like a puppy for a toy or attention. A smirk crosses his face as he lowers his face down to my womanhood, before he pulls them off violently. "You're already soaking wet, what am I going to do with you?" He says with a look of lust in his eyes, caressing my face, down to my hip.

Chills run through my body as he stands up, pumping himself once again. I'm forced down on the bed, being held down by Anakin's mind. My hands are lifted above my head as he grabs my hips, pulling me closer to him. I've only really had sex once, a really, really long time ago with some farmer boy from the outskirts of Alderaan. I never saw him again afterwards.

"Looks like I have another person to add to my death list." He says, followed by him thrusting inside me without warning. "I was always meant to be the one to take your innocence from you." Once again, shivers creep up my body. Without being able to adjust to his size, I'm not enjoying this as much as I'd like to.

"This is your punishment, babygirl. You don't get rewarded for being a bitch, or a whore for that matter." I usually don't like being degraded, but when it comes out of his mouth, it turns me on all the more. "I know what turns you on, that's why you were already soaking wet." I moan as I'm finally able to adjust, as he already knows where my G-spot is.

"A-anakin!" Slips out of my mouth, with me already regretting it; but wanting to know what he'll do. My airways become restricted, making it hard to gasp for air or moan. "I told you you'd be punished for speaking, worthless bitch." For some reason, not being able to breath gives me more feeling in my womanhood, causing me to climax instantly.

He frowns as I came quicker than him, and because I was enjoying it more than he expected. He eventually pulls out, pumping himself until he comes on my body, restricted down. The force hold breaks, releasing me from being held down. "Clean it up." He says.

I clean up after him, then proceed to get the remainder that he left on my chest and stomach. "Good girl. Who knew what a filthy slut you were?" He scoffs as he dresses back up.

He opens the door with a wave of his hand, stepping on the other side of the door. "This isn't over yet."