Chapter Six

Our backs are against the cold, coarse, brick wall as we hold our weapons in a ready position. We've been running for a good 15 minutes. Our identity's were compromised by a Rodian scum. I'm panting for air as quietly, hands on my knees as I can as Ahsoka remains calm, confusing the hell out of me.

"Out of breath already?" She whispers trying to contain a laugh. I smack her arm but not hard enough to make a sound. "I haven't really had to worry about running for my life before.. you know?" She looks down at me rolling her eyes. "No, not really."

"There! They're behind the grease gump shop!" A unfamiliar specimen says from the end of the alley way. "Shit!" We say in unison, frantically looking both ways before deciding to run to the right.

As we make it to the end of the alley way, storm troopers crowd infront of it, blocking our escape while pointing their guns at us. "This way!" Ahsoka says, grabbing my arm before running towards the snitch. It screeches, attracting more storm troopers attentions. "What are the odds. I mean really." I say, ready to give up.

"So are we fighting or are we-" I say turning around to find that she's not there. "Ahsoka? Soka I swear I'm going to-"

"Jump!" Her voice says from above. I look up, sighing as my force-jump was never my strongsuit. Just like piloting, lightsaber battles, or basically any Jedi necessity. I shake my head as the Storm Troopers draw closer. "JUMP IDIOT!"

I jump, almost not making it until I'm levitated upwards by her compelling Force concentration. "I could've done that by myself thank you."

"Sure looked like it." She says, running on the rooftops. "Why didn't we just fight them?" I shout towards her. "I don't fight clones. They were our friends."
She says full of assurance. "Well.. they're not now.."

"Doesn't matter, now stop talking before we get even more attention drawn to us." I continue to run after her, but she is far ahead, and very fast. It's kind of sad being less athletic and powerful as someone younger than you.

"Let me remind you that I was trained by Anakin Skywalker, accused of crimes against the Jedi- almost to the point of being executed as an option for something I didn't do, having my friends turn on me, oh, and let's not forget that I fought Darth Maul." She says, giving me an opportunity to catch up with her.

"There must be something you're good at." She says looking at me as we run. "Well.. being depressed and guilty apparentely."

"I'm serious y/n. There has to be something." She says laughing at my joke. "I don't know... maybe combat fighting or force weilding?"

"Then why can't you jump like a Jedi?" She says, once again turning to me. "Hey! I haven't been a training Jedi in 4 years. Lay off."

"Looks like I'll have to train you, huh?" Now she's just being cocky. Wonder where she gets that from.

We make it to the edge of the rooftops, no possible landing at our height to jump onto. I point to the ground far below and shrug. "It's our only option really." I say seriously. "I've got a better Idea." She says, force pushing me into the raveen below. I manage to hold in a scream, as she jumps behind me. My body dives straight to the bottom, sending a ripple of pain up my spine. I swim to the surface as I wait for her to pop up from underneath so I can yell at her once again.

Instead, she pulls me under, giving me no time to take a breath in. I was going to hit her until she put something around my head, allowing me to breath underwater. She motions her head to start to swim straight ahead. As we do, I can evenutally notice a drop off ahead, causing me to halt my swimming. She stops to turn around and motions for me to follow. "Are you crazy?!" I try to say, but it probably couldn't be comprehended due to being underwater.

I shake my head before swimming forward, dropping downwards. I land in another body of water, swimming upwards to see my surroundings. "Look familiar?" Ahsoka says. "This is the raveen behind my home!" I say, swimming to land. She does the same. "So much for the bags and clothes. We can change our clothes in my home." I suggest. "The bags are water and chemical proof. Same with the lightsabers."

"Interesting.." I say, wiping away excess water. We hurry towards my home, making sure no ones around. The coast is clear, so I head to the front door. I knock lightly, waiting for an immediate answer like my parents always did. It's been longer than a minute, so instead I try to open the door, which opens immediately. I'm shocked in horror as I see my parents before me, dead. I walk two steps inside before dropping to my knees, letting out a mournful wail.

Ahsoka runs inside, closing the door. I can tell she was about to tell me to be quiet until she saw my parents for herself. "Oh my- y/n I'm so sorry.." She says, joining me on the ground, embracing me. I can't take my eyes away from them, visible lightsaber gashes through their lifeless bodies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've changed into different clothes, and put cloaks on to hide more of our faces or key features. Ahsoka wrapped their bodies in blankets from the house as I recollected myself in my old bedroom. The worst part is that they're dead because of me.

Now, I'm not going to reason with Anakin. I'm going to kill him.