Patton looked at Roman and Logan, Logan's look only showing curiosity while Roman grinned.

Virgil suddenly jumped, causing all three's attention to it. Virgil shook its head, then looked at Patton with a pink face, "S-Sorry Patton." it stuttered.

Patton smiled, "It's alright, but I was only joking. Roman didn't actually hurt my feelings."

Roman stuck his tongue out towards Virgil. Virgil huffed, looking away in embarrassment.

Logan hummed, "I figure we eat before the bell rings, and you all haven't ate much."

Patton glanced at Virgil as it chewed on apple. Patton shuffled a bit closer, eating his chips as Roman and Logan had an argument.

Virgil immediately looked at him, a look of confusion and uncertainty. Patton smiled, eating another chip.

Virgil felt the need to hold him again, but pushed it down. No, not again.
.
.
.
.
It was now the end of last period, Virgil had it with the three again, them all sitting in the back this time.

"Virgil, do you have a phone?" Logan asked. Virgil nodded, pointing to its bag, indicating that it's in there.

Logan looked nervous, "Uhm, do you wish for our phone numbers?" they asked. Patton gasped excitedly, "We can add you to our group chat!"

Virgil smiled at Patton's enthusiasm, "Sure."

The four quickly exchanged numbers, Virgil getting a notification that it was added to a group chat.

"There! Now we can all talk." Patton cheered. Virgil wanted nothing more than to hold him, but it can't. It won't.

The bell rung, kids started to get up and rush out the door. Virgil's spider legs hooked around the top loop and it put it on it's back, following the others.

In the hall, someone bumped into it. Virgil stumbled back, but luckily Roman caught it, "Woah, you ok?" he asked. It nodded.

"Tch." a male voice sneered, "Watch where you're going creature."

Roman glared at him, as Logan took Virgil from him, "Oh, fuck off Jared. Go fuck one of your fifty girlfriends." he growled.

Jared laughed, "Watch it, pretty boy. Wouldn't want your parents to know what kind of people you hang out with."

Roman froze, eyes widening, "Y-You wouldn't." he stammered, trying to look brave. Jared smirked, "Oh I would~"

Patton took Roman's hand, "Leave him alone!" Patton shouted. A few kids were now looking, but some just ignored it and left.

Jared glared suck hatred towards Patton that Virgil almost bite this dick's hand. "Fuck off, fag." he pushed Patton, Patton falling on the ground.

Virgil snapped.

Virgil hissed loudly, jumping on this guy and death gripping him with two spider legs, the other two raised in a threatening manner.

"Touch him again, and I'll follow you home, wait until midnight and then bite you, injecting my venom in you. I'll wrap you up in a nice web, watch as you slowly die and then rip you apart until there isn't anything left to rip. Understand?"

Jared's face went white, as he started to struggle, but Virgil didn't let go.  It hissed baring it's fangs to try and frighten him even more, "I said, undersatnd?"

"Yes, yes! Just let go!" The boy struggled again. Virgil hissed, jumping down and letting go, "Do anything to any of them and I'll find you."

Jared scrambled away, some kids giggling as others looked at Virgil in fear.

"Virgil.." a voice whispered. Virgil snapped its attention to Patton, hurrying over, "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

Patton suddenly hugged him, "Thank you.."

Virgil let out a protective hiss, wrapping its arms and legs around the smaller, "I won't let anything hurt you again."

The two let go, Virgil helping Patton up and then turned its attention to Roman and Logan, "You two ok?"

"Holy shit!" Roman suddenly exclaimed, his eyes bright, "That was so flippin sweet!"

Logan nodded in agreement, their eyes bright to but their face remained its serious look.

Virgil let out a breath, not yet letting go of Patton's hand, "Good. Now let's get out of here before my father suspects I'm having sex."

Logan looked confused, "Why would he think that??" Virgil snorted, let go of Pat's hand, "You'd have to meet him to know."

The four got outside, Roman still going on how amazing Virgil was.

"Ah," Virgil said, making Roman quiet down, "There's my father. I'll uh, see you guys later?" It looked at them.

"Farwell." Logan smiled.

"Byeee!~" Roman waved dramatically.

"Bye Virgil." Patton smiled up at it.

Virgil smiled at him back, then turned and walked to the car.

Remus saw it, and open the door for it, "Hello my edgy child, how was school?" he asked, starting the car when Virgil buckled up.

"It was fine, but I have to talk to you and dad when we get home about something." Virgil mentioned, looking at Patton through the window as they boy was sitting with Logan and waiting for his parents.

Dear God, what did he do to it?