Part - 32

The next morning, they all woke up pretty late and Nandani talked with everyone from Ooty stating the details about where they are and when will they reach and all.. afternoon went seemingly good and entertaining with Cabir's PJs and Karan's usual irritating nature..

Manik and Nandani just sat much in silence and just answered whenever needed.. Late afternoon, after lunch, everyone were indulged in themselves.. Dhrulya in their lovey dovey land.. Arya and Navya as usual talking world's not so important gossips whereas Cabir is cribbing in middle for Navya's attention.. Karan was taking a nap while Mukbhi were bickering about something.. And coming to our star couple, MaNan just sat opposite to one another, enjoying the nature watching out of the window seeing the trees and buildings going backwards and stealing glances at each other every once in a while.. They entered TN border and is in the way to Coimbatore junction.. Manik  was struggling with the nervousness and the excitement.. Just to make him calmer, he decided to whatsapp his confidante..

[Manik's message in bold and the other person in italics]

Hey idiot (3:54)

He messaged the person and looked up at Nandani once to see her engrossed in her ipod.. He sighed and looked on his phone to see whether the reply came or not.. but it didn't, it has been five minutes, which made him angry..

By any chance, your mobile got lost?!(3:58)

Did you file a complaint?!(3:58)

Did you got kidnapped?!(3:58)

Are you in run and chase situation?!(3:58)

Is my pings attracting the goons behind you?! (3:58)

Should I call any helpline?!(3:58)

Are you even Alive?! (3:59)

Oh my god, are you really dead?! (3:59)

What will happen to my darling then?! (3:59)

What will happen to all the promises you made to me?! (3:59)

Who will take me to hot air balloon ride?! (3:59)

Yeah, My Ammu will do that!! I don't need you for that!! (4:00)

Phir bhi I wanted you alive(4:00)

Why are you even dead(4:00)

What will I do without you?! (4:00)

Yeah, I know I'll live a long happy life with ammu but still (4:00)

Hold on, you donkey.. (4:00)

What the hell are you even talking about?!

Thank God, you are alive

Why will I get kidnapped or in that case be dead?!

You were not replying!!

So?! You thought I'm dead?!

That's the only possible explanation, I could come up with. I asked you whether you are being held captive, you didn't answer, what will I think then?!

And even if im dead, why are you pinging me?!

You should have been here, you buffalo faced giraffe..

I needed confirmation..

What are you, serial killer contractor?! Asking for proof?!

Is that even a job?!

Ok, leave all this!!

Haan, that seems like a better option..