Part - 29

Nandani(for the first time from the morning): Monster, can you please get the door!?

Manik got surprised and happy seeing her talk to him but got confused why she asked him to get the door.. But nevertheless nodded his head and went to open the door, only to get shocked...

There stood Mr. Raj Malhotra and Mrs. Nyeonika Raj Malhotra..

Person: MOM.. DAD..

That was not from Manik's mouth.. But from Nandani's who is standing behind him.. Nyeonika went inside crossing Manik without giving a glance at him.. If at all she take a look at him, she'll cry louder holding him hugging him without leaving him away from her embrace.. But their princess has already told what's the situation and requested to act accordingly...

And Jahan tak Manik ko yaad hai she was calling them uncle and aunty

And Jahan tak Manik ko yaad hai she was calling them uncle and aunty.. Then from when she started calling them Mom and Dad...

Nyeonika: Princess, kaisi hai tu?!

Nyeonika hugged Nandani and kissed her forehead and Nandani blinked her eyes in assurance that she's fine.. Manik felt like a Deja Vu.. As this is what happens always.. Nyeonika leaving him, hugging her and lovingly kissing her forehead.. Even though he act like he get irritated with that, actually he always felt happy seeing them like that.. And as usual, it made him happy as it's like nothing has changed and it made him smile a little when Raj's voice broke him out of his trance..

Raj: Woh toh badiya hai.. (looking at Manik from his side eyes) Tu usse bata ki main tumhe kaise rakh raha hoon.. Woh wahi puchegi.. Jaise ki mein koi torture karne wala pati hoon hai na.. Kyun princess?!

Nandani(hugging and muttering to Raj): Haan aap toh Mom ko torture hi karte hai.. par Romance ke naam pe..

Raj(inside hug): kyun dull lag rahe ho princess?!

Nandani smiled at him and nodded nothing and pulled them towards the dining table to continue the breakfast..

Abhi: Hiii Chacha.. Hii Chachi..

Cabir: Aunty, kaise hai aap?! Uncle pareshan nahi kar rahe hai na?!

Raj: Breakfast mein thappad khana hai tume?!

Cabir enacted zipping his mouth: Nahi... Nahi, Navya ne bahut aacha breakfast banaya hai.. Mein wahi khata hoon..(smiling sheepishly)

Nandu: Cabir ko scold mat karna.. sach hi toh bol raha hai!! (with a small mischievous smile)

Raj(turning to Nandu,teasing everyone): Kya Kare princess?! I don't find anyone taking the legacy from me yet.. Neither this Gadha sitting over(looking at Abhi) nor the one I expected(his eyes roamed around the entire hall to take a little glimpse at his own son, with a slight crack in his voice) or any of the idiots in ooty.. Toh karna padta hai.. And let's continue with our breakfast then?! (Nandani nodded her head in yes, so turning to Nyeonika, he asked) OK, Nyo?!