Character Sketch

Parth Samthaan: 24 yr old dashing, hot and cute looking and very talented young man... Greek God in looks... Girls can die for him.... A big time flirt but his flirting is limited with his best friend to make jello of another best friend... Just completed MBA.. Now a VIP and choosing for a good job as he already has been selected by several top most companies... His two friends are his life.. Other than them, he doesn't have anyone... The only boy who can mess up with the 'never to be messed up boy' The RSS.... He's a joyful person filling his surroundings with happiness.. He thinks the place in which he's there... there should not be a single person in sad mood and can make anyone smile within a click of fingers... Waiting for 'THE ONE' of his life... He's a big dramebaaz... Like Bollywood movie style and sometimes speak in that only... Sensitive from inside but shows don't care attitude with a big smile always adorning his face...

Nandani Malhotra: 23 yr old cute baby girl

Nandani Malhotra: 23 yr old cute baby girl... She's stubborn... Hard nut to crack... She easily gets angry... And to cool her down is next to impossible... She just shifted to California to look after her company after manofying his stubborn bade bhaiyya and family.. Once upon a time, she was a Bubbly and chirpy girl.. But due to an incident or should we say Accident that changed her life upside down, lost her real happiness nd genuine smile... She just fake smiles whenever the situation demands... Her only lifeline is her friends and family.. Or else she'll not even come out from her bedroom... Just to make them happy, she acts like she's living a normal life...

 Just to make them happy, she acts like she's living a normal life

Randhir Singh Shikawat: 24 yr old cute dashing stud.. full of attitude... Have a serious temper issue... But The best Mechanical Engineer of India... Arrogant... Smart... Kuch jyadahi intelligence hai iske pass... Working as a Chief Mechanical Engineer and GM in NM automobiles,California.. He has two people who are most important to him. One is his enemy cum girlfriend and another is his dushman cum best friend cum bro.. He can't live without them and In the same way he can't even live with them too😂😂... He acts crazy with his closed ones whereas to the outside world his dialogue will be "Don't mess with me"...

 He acts crazy with his closed ones whereas to the outside world his dialogue will be "Don't mess with me"

Sanyukta Aggarwal: 24 yr old gorgeous young girl... The only girl(is it so??!! 🤔🤔 Let's see) who has the guts to mess with 'never to be messed up guy' The Randhir Singh Shikawat.... She's also the best Mechanical Engineer of India..  A girl with a lot of perseverance and patience... Just opposite to RSS...Love to irritate Randhir... Hard working.. Smart... She can give solutions to big big problems in just 5-10 mins... Such a talented girl... Working in NM automobiles as Assistant Manager cum Chief Mechanical Engineer... Her life revolves around two most important person of her life... One is her enemy cum boyfriend and another one is her best friend cum crime partner..

Let's see what's in store for us ahead

Let's see what's in store for us ahead.. And other characters u already know right??!! 😆😆