Part - 4

Parth moved to the Kitchen smiling like an idiot thinking abt HIS Cherry keeping the dishes in dish washer... He went to his room and took a nice sleep which Sanyukta has disturbed for her stupid breakfast.. So he had to compensate that...

( FYI, Parth has two dearest things other than sandhir for which he can sacrifice anything

( FYI, Parth has two dearest things other than sandhir for which he can sacrifice anything.. But can't sacrifice those things... Those two are like his two eyes among which Nandu already made him sacrifice one on the day of her arrival itself even though it is purely unintentional and abt the other🤔... Let's just wait to know... Actually those two things are.... One is his dearest sleep and another one issssssssss.... U guys guess it... Let's see any of u guess it correct😋)

Here HIS Cherry sry sry OUR Ammu reached home and slumped on the couch in hall letting out a breath after a very tiring nd long travel...

Nandu: Aiyappa... Like finally I have reached here... I don't know in what courage I said I don't need any of them around me.. Aiyappa, u know na, they are giving me that sad glances whenever I talk abt Monstu.. So only... But now missing everyone so much... In Mumbai, Atleast Abhi will be always with me after Manu... And Cabir... He was with me every weekend... But here, in this new city that too in US... No one is with me.. But I only wanted this na.. So I'll pull it off for sure... anyhow... (with determination)

Nandu stood up from the couch yawning breaking her laziness went to her room to see a very beautiful and peaceful warming bed welcoming her with open arms...

And giving in to her jet lag, she fell over the bed and in minutes she gone to deep sleep without even minding to change into comfy clothes...

Afterwards in the evening, Parth was the first one to wake up and realized its evening and knowing Sanyukta,he checked his mobile to see 5 missed calls of her and 3 missed calls of Randhir from lunch time... He chuckled thinking about Randhir's situation nd called him up... Randhir picked up at first ring only and started scolding Parth...

Randhir(irritatingly): why can't u pick up ur phone call damn it?!  This mad woman is making my life hell... She is not even letting me work in peace... And I don't think she loves me anymore buddy... (being sad pouting and looking at sanyukta)