Part - 11

MaNan - A much different unique poles apart couple.. From always,  Everyone admired whatever they did.. Be it their unity.. Their fights.. Their Friendship... Their hidden Romance... Their arguements...Their little unsaid sacrifices.. Their unbreakable bond, the way they stood up for each other right from their childhood...

But what almost everyone from their family to friends like the most is... They Find their way back to each other... Always...

Nandani... Always childish... Manik is what she looked upon all her life... Understanding... Caring... Loving.. Bubbly... Girl who should always be pampered... Princess of whole family.. Heart beat of Manik... Butterfly of their family and friends circle who fill colors in everyone's life... Apple of eye for their parents... Babydoll of Abhi... Playing pranks making everyone happy... The family will be feeling incomplete without her pranks... Always be at the receiving end of love.. All her life, she was always showered with Loads of love..

And Manik... He is always a matured one according to their Family and Friends.. His decision never goes wrong.. Whatever he say will result in the same way he predicts.. He understands every situation like no one... Everyone has such a blind trust on Manik that no one ever think of neglecting his decision.. He's a best analyzer of the situation and no one can find any loopholes on his decisions...

But... But... But... This Manik is totally created by his supporting pillar... his Ammu... No one noticed this ever... As much as its sounding ridiculous, none of their friends or family noticed it never before except Anshu... Without her, Manik'll be impulsive mess... Emotional Fool... Raging Bull... Arrogant brat.. And also a Childish Innocent Naive guy anyone could ever point their fingers at... Ammu was the one totally responsible for building Manik inch by inch making him stronger than anyone.. Her way of teaching him about life is always different.. Tooo unique... She never apt for easier way of making him understand.. She always go in his path and make him fight with himself.. Make him challenging his sanity... And then Finally at the end of the day she'll achieve in making him understand her words without saying it aloud... U can take the example of her making Manik believe that Harry Potter is just a fiction.. She might have just shown him Daniel Radcliffe fan page and article which she showed him at the end of the day and end his imagination once and for all... But No... She made him go through all her pranks... Making her Amma say the truth to him whose words will make an effect on him.. To whom he believe without another word... And in the process,she also taught their parents never to show them any fake dreams right from their childhood..  This is how they build their relationship step by step.. Understanding each other... Teaching each other about life.. Learning to live in the cruel world independently.. She changed an uncivilized Monster in him to a Appreciable great human being..

But with Nandani, Manik always be himself... He always acts impulsive and childish with her... With everyone, he's a master of patience.. But with her, he doesn't even know the spelling of Patience... He always speak without putting any filter for his heart and mind.. Whatever the fight may be, Biggest of big fights or smallest of small issues, at the end of the day, Manik needs Nandani and Nandani needs Manik... That's end of the world... Nothing matters to them both except them.. But now that Manik sry I mean Parth or whosoever he think he is... He's behaving like a usual boy who try to hit on her... Which is highly unacceptable for her.. She wanted to bring back the Manik who fights with her for everything and give ups everytime for seeing a smile on her face... She thought about those days in which he fights with her neck to neck but at the end of discussion, gives up the fight favouring her... A smile etched her face.. She wanted that Manik... Trust is not even a topic here as he himself already told her how much he trusts her even now.. So she have to work on bringing back the fighter in him which is exclusively owned by her... She want their bond not to change and it should always be like before.. So to instigate him, she wantedly did what he hates the most... And he reacted the same way she wanted him to react like... That made her happy.. She was indeed happy to fight with him after so long...