Part - 21

Place: Nandani's Cabin

Nandani was in tears of anger.. She was never angry to this extent on anyone till date... But her Monster broke the record.. Only he could bring the best and worst out of her.. Her eyes were red in rage and her hands were shivering since she's not able to control her anger.. She wanted to shout on him saying he's her Monster Manik.. At the same time, she don't want to stress him out.. And on cue, her phone rang showing Cabir's number..

Nandani(in anger): Hello..

Cabir: Calm down chotu Monster.. Kya hua?!

Nandani: I hate him Cabir... I badly hate him for hurting me like this!!

Cabir(patiently): Woh sach nahi hai.. Yeh hum donon ko pata hai.. Toh ab bolo Kya hua Choti?!

Nandani: I badly want to slap him hard on his handsome face!!

Cabir(immediately): toh der kis baat ka!! Kar deti na.. Toh Ek kaam bhi hojayega!!

Nandani(chuckling lightly seeing him support her): Cabir, kya tum bhi!! Pati pe haat utana is not allowed!! Sanskar nahi sikhaya Kya koyi!! Mein toh baratiya nari bhi hoon

Nandani(chuckling lightly seeing him support her): Cabir, kya tum bhi!! Pati pe haat utana is not allowed!! Sanskar nahi sikhaya Kya koyi!! Mein toh baratiya nari bhi hoon.. Pati toh Bhagwan hote hai na!!

Cabir: bas kar meri Dramaqueen.. Toh mein aakar do chaar laga doon?! Tere liye do, meri taraf se do!! What say?! (Nandani smiled at this and Cabir noticing her calm down asked her) ab kya kiya woh idiot ne?!

Nandani(getting sad again): baad mein call karti hoon Cabir... Ab Mood nahi hai!!

Nandani hang up the call making Cabir more worried.. So only he came office to check on her where he found Manik giving nonsensical speech.. Rest is history.. After the call, in Nandu's Cabin, Sanyukta knocked the door and Nandu controlling her anger and hurt over her Monster and asked her to get in..

Sanyukta(clearing her throat): Busy?!! Should I come later?!

Nandani(controlling all her anger leaving a deep sigh turned to Sanyukta with a smile): Nope.. Tell me!!

Sanyukta: Mujhe ek baat puchni hai!!

Nandani: Toh pucho na!!

Sanyukta(carefully weighing each word she spoke): Both my boyfriend and best friend are ur friends!! Toh mein Kya hoon tumhare liye!!

Nandani taken back with the sudden question.. She thought Sanyukta wanted to speak something related to work.. But...

Sanyukta(noticing her changes): I know this is office and I'm a mere employee and going personal with the Boss.. It's not right na!! I'll leave now and come later once I'm done with this project report.. Bye.. Take care..

Nandani: Arey Sanyukta stop!! I was just taken back with ur sudden question.. humne aaj tak iski baare me baat nahi ki toh, mujhe react karne mein thoda toh time lagegi na!! Okkk!! Coming to ur question, yes of course, Tum bhi mere friend hi ho!! Tu R-topper ko jel rahi ho!! Iskeliye tumhe pata nahi Kya Kya rewards milne wale hai tumhe.. Once u meet other two crazy idiots na...