Part - 27

Cabir(putting his hands around her shoulders): What do you think, Choti!!

Nandani: wishing we are in Ooty maybe!!

Cabir: SOON..

At the same time, Abhi hugged Nandani from back taking her off guard.. She almost bend half on front because of his unexpected sudden hug but balanced herself and turned in his embrace and let him hug her.. Abhi hugged her tightly and Nandu can hear his sniffs..

Nandu(whispered in hug): Boys don't look good while crying and Men looks ugly while crying but Grandpa's like u look pathetic while crying..

Abhi chuckled but didn't broke the hug where Nandani pats his back to calm him down

Abhi(muttered incoherently): Man.. ik.. baccckk... sor...ry.. doll..

Nandani broke the hug and made him look at her and: Ek baar phir doll kehke dekho.. Muh todungi tumhara..

Abhi cupped her face and kissed her forehead and said: My Doll.. My baby doll...

Saying which he kissed her hairs and temple again

Saying which he kissed her hairs and temple again.. Where Nandani set out her tears happily and hugged him tightly...

Hearing her subtle cries, Abhi broke the hug and cupped her face: Ab meri bhari

Hearing her subtle cries, Abhi broke the hug and cupped her face: Ab meri bhari.. Hmmmm...(thinking) Haan.. Alya looks terrible while crying.. Mukti looks horrible while crying.. Navya makes us miserable while crying... But dekho, ladies... My Doll looks cute and adorable while crying also.. Kuch toh sikho yaar.. (and he muttered) Sorry Doll..