Part - 14

Randhir(in totally upset tone): Ab mujhe yahan nahi rehna!!

Nandani: Don't you dare do that R-topper..

Randhir(whining): Till now.., I don't know this is ur company.. Now that I knew, I won't work here anymore..

Nandani: u know what R-topper, u didn't even changed a bit in this many years

Nandani: u know what R-topper, u didn't even changed a bit in this many years.. u know why Shivaay sent me here, bcoz he thought Yahan ka Management and administration pakka hi.. He trusted me with u.. He trusted u and u r going to act immature like this... How Shivaay always praise u and ur talents saying This company is in the hands of good people so that till I or Manik took the position, it'll be safe and even profits are much that we won't have to be worried about this branch.. And before I came here na, I thought I would take help from you to impress Shivaay.. As Shivaay is the hard nut to crack but u impressed him and I don't know this art in which u r Masters.. So... Like old times... u r going to guide me... Forgetting this stupid immature bets... And if u want I can withdraw my name from board of members and the post of CEO..

Randhir(shouted): Pagal ho Kya?!! (regaining his composure) u don't have to do anything like that Ms. Murthy... As Mr. Shikawat is here to guide u as a senior Manager of NM and Even Sanyukta Aggarwal, Assistant Manager will also guide u to learn the so called art of impressing Shivaay Sir..

Nandani smiled and hugged him saying Thank you senior

Randhir(smirked): As always welcome junior.. And u know u finally accepted the fact ki I'm more talented and generous than u..

Nandani: And introducing Mr. Self obsessed R-topper in front of u.. Thaliya... 👏👏👏👏(looking at Parth and sanyukta) Guys clap na... (she herself clapping)..

Randhir: And here comes the Irritating Drama queen N-topper...

Randhir clapped his hands where Nandani hit him playfully on his biceps.. Where Parth and Sanyukta were looking at them like aliens as Randhir being playful with girls other than Sanyukta is definitely an headlines.. Breaking News..

Randhir(getting serious): OK.. Meet Sanyukta Aggarwal.. Professionally Our company Assistant Manager and personally My girlfriend..

Nandani: OMG..