Part -34

Prinku: I missed you bhai... Missed you so much bhai..

And he knew she is wetting his shirt with her tears.. He just cocooned her in his arms waiting for her to calm down.. Watching his princess cry, his eyes clouded with tears as well.. He lightly moved back and gave a small kiss on her forehead where she responded by slightly hitting him on his sides.

 He lightly moved back and gave a small kiss on her forehead where she responded by slightly hitting him on his sides

Nandani looked at the duo and others who were standing like they have seen a ghost after looking at Manik.  The gang also arrived and are now standing behind Manan watching the evr strong Prinku crying in the arms of her bhai. So, just to bring them all back to present, she just cleared her throat and Prinku stepped back and looked at Manik with a fake angry look and

Prinku: who the hell are you and where is my Abhi bhai?!

Arya(murmured): iska drama shuru hogaya

Abhi(joining in her act): Prinku, mein toh yahan hoon, and I'm so angry with you, you didn't even welcomed me and he got all the hugs that you were supposed to give me.

Prinku: Bhai, mein toh aap samajke isse hug kiya, aap yahan aao

And Prinku hugged Abhi and rewarded him with a cheek kiss for his act.

While all this drama is taking place at entrance, the family was still looking at Manik with tear filled happy eyes.

Manik also was so  exhilarated to comprehend anything after seeing all of them, he didn't even mind their drama but was so happy with the welcome he got and he exactly know how much pain would they be having after they thought he was no more there in their lives and His sudden leave and his sudden re entry might be too much for his sweet hearts to handle and he can see his darling bro Rudy have grown up to be a muscle bunny now. He has seen ShivOm happy but their eyes right now is like they got the precious treasure which they lost. Manik wanted nothing else but to hug each and everyone of them and never let them step out of this house for anything.. He got all the people he wanted to be safe under this home now except his parents though but he know nothing can happen to them. He immediately looked all the people and realised how much he had missed them and got scared what if something happened to them like what happened to him.. he was so lucky that Sandhir was there to help him out or else he would haven't been able to stand here infront of the people he love more than his life. And he want nothing else but their safety.

Nandani has been noticing all his emotions running in his eyes, starting from the love he has for their family, to feel and realise how much he missed them and the scared look he had to protect this people with his life to the gratitude he has for being alive infront of their family.

She is in her analysing mode to know  this MMM(Monkey Manik Malhotra) and why the hell is he acting and lying abt not remembering any of them.

Meanwhile, Prinku tapped Manik's shoulder and brought his attention to her.. Without even realising Manik's lips turned into a beautiful curve that's reserved for his princess and seeing her pout, he know she wants his attention, after all she is attention queen next to his Ammu. Both this girls can live without oxygen but not his attention. He adorably looked at his little princess with all the love he got for her.