Part - 15

Happieeeee Reading!!!

Niharika: Sir.. Please.. u can't go in like this without Mam's permission..

But the guy is so stubborn that without listening to her went straight into the cabin pushing the door wide and smiled at the person who's lightly smirking... He was confused to see her smirk and turned his head to see and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM..  His doubts got vanished in thin air as he understood the reason why she's smirking... And thought 'yeh toh inka roz ka mamla hi'... But again why the hell is he sitting in this cabin which is supposed to be hers.. Yeah.. Of course He's also equally holding a share in this Cabin.. Phir bhi..

Guy(shouted at Nandani): yeh yahan kaise?!!

Nandani: Geez Cabir..(Author pov: 👏👏👏👏 for those who found it correctly) Dheere.. And you.. Why the hell are u shouting at him?!!

Niharika(looking down): Sorry Mam.. I told him that u are busy in meetings.. I said that he can't see you without any prior appointments.... But this guy is so stubborn and entered breaking all the rules.. From one hour, we are struggling to hold him...

Nandani(shocked): Did I just heard one hour?!

Niharika: Sorry Mam.. For the security breach!!

Nandani(shouted at top of her voice): Just shut up... Don't u know who he is and how dare u people make him wait?! Nandani ka bhai hai woh...

Niharika was shocked to see the Lioness in action and she was looking at Nandani with eyes as big as saucers as she don't know she had done a mistake by keeping him wait.. Cabir just smiled at these two girls.. And came forward and looked at Niharika and

Cabir(lightly strict tone): u can go..

Nandani: And agli baar, aisa kuch kiya toh.., u r fired.. Remember it.. This is the last warning I'm giving you..

Niharika nodded her head in fear and went closing the door behind and Cabir came near Nandani and kept his hand on her shoulder to calm her down... But she jerked his hands and turned around and

Nandani(shouted): And u., Mr. Crazy Dhawan.. Can't u call me when that stupid girl stopped you?! From last one hour, what the hell were you doing without calling me?! Were you counting the number of bricks used in building this company?!!

 Can't u call me when that stupid girl stopped you?! From last one hour, what the hell were you doing without calling me?! Were you counting the number of bricks used in building this company?!!

Cabir(clearing his throat): Woh toh mein later explain karoonga... I think u.., Ms. Yeah.. Ms. Pagal Murthy...(smirking) Now u need to explain something I guess.. What do u think!!

Nandani saw him confused and their Morse code chalu.. He asked what is he doing here and she told she'll gestured him not to ask anything.. All in actions..