Part - 7

Parth's smile widened seeing his mobile ringing flashing an unknown number... He had that as usual idiotic smile which he started to wear from today morning... He looked up at her seeing her confused and slashed towards green icon to attend the call...

Parth(in a loving husky voice): Hello!!!

Nandani(slow whisper): Mmmm!!

Parth: How are you now??!! All fine?!!

Nandani(mere whisper): Mmmm...

Parth(without knowing what to say) : Actually I wanted to say Sorry!! I really acted like a Jerk... I'm really sorry!!!(with a puppy face)

Nandani(wiping her eyes and controlling her tears): That u should be Mr. !!

Parth:Parth... Parth Samthaan!!

Nandani(shock): what?!!

Parth: Parth!!! My name!! u want some name to save against this number na!!! (chuckled at the end)

Nandani nodded her head in disbelief and in utter shock... In sheer helplessness and doubts,

Nandani: Pardon...

Parth: Ohhhkkk.. Here goes my intro!!! To start with... As I already said I'm Parth Samthaan and I just graduated from Stanford school of business... I'm living here from past 2 and 1/2 years with my two besties whom I love so much... They are all I have in this wide universe... That's it about me.. Now ur turn...

Nandani got shocked after shock hearing his introduction...

Nandani(confused): Parth?!!!

Parth(feeling happy hearing his name in her voice): Exactly.. My Name!! And it sounds cool hearing from u!!

Nandani(self talk): Parth...yeh Manik nahi hi Kya.. What the hell is happening over here... I'm sure he's my monster only... I think I have to talk with Cabir immediately!! Kuch toh gadbad hai!!

Nandani(in urgency to hang up the call): sry... I think wrong number..

Parth: Oiiii.. What wrong number... I'm right in front of you... And I gave the number and I'm speaking with u seeing u and u r saying wrong number...