Part - 16

I know... I know.. I'm terribly late.. Sorry... And leaving all that, Enjoy Kaisi yeh yaariyan Season 3 hoping that upcoming episodes will make us happy and give us MaNan wala MaNan (as nothing can be compared to MaNan...)

And The Longest update of mine till date bcoz I'm too happy to see them back both onscreen and offscreen..

Happy Reading

Next morning, as usual Nandani came down to witness a Formal Cabir getting ready to go somewhere..

Nandani: Hey Cabir!!

Cabir: Choti.. u came at right time... Actually today I'm going to join my office.. Or else I'm sure Navya would catch the next flight and come here screaming "Cabir, hum California aagye"

Nandani(smirking at Cabir): It's San Francisco Navuuu....

Cabir(enacting like flipping his hair): Wahi... Same... Same.. (dismissed the matter shaking his hands laughing out loud)

Nandani laughed at him and beat him for teasing her best friend..

Cabir: Kya hua Nandu!! Tum kuch off lag rahe ho?!! Client meeting ka tension?!!
Nandani: Nothing to worry about Client meeting.. Monster is going to give the presentation.. That's not even the problem..

Nandani(shaking her head): But, Monster in action is definitely going to be a problem!!

Cabir: what?!!

Nandani: Till the time, he's Parth, I have the upper hand in our so called irritating Game.. If at all Monster came into picture, I'll be no competition to him as he's the Master in irritating others.. Monster kahike!!

Cabir shook his head in disbelief: u both na.. Let it be.. I'll come in the evening.. May be after u.. Enjoy ur day with Monster or Parth or Manik or whatever it is.. (dismissing his hand)

Nandani: okkkay.. All the best for the first day.. Talk with Navya... OK?!

Cabir(dramatically): ur wish my command Princess!!

Nandani(sarcastically): Like I don't know how desperate u r to ask sorry from her..

Both of them laughed and after having breakfast left for office as Cabir said he'll drop her in office... She waving bye to Cabir entered inside office awaiting for yet another eventful day with her Monster..

Nandani came ten minutes earlier and went to her cabin and as usual started playing with her rolling chair switched on her system when she heard a knock on the door... She rolled her eyes guessing who must be at the other end of the door.. She didn't say anything and again after a minute, she heard the knock sound!!

Nandani(leaned more on to the chair): knock!! Knock!! How much time u want to knock, u can!! But I won't reply!!

Then came Randhir's voice (concerned): Nandani, May I come in?!

Nandani(biting her lips): Shit!! It's R - topper...

Nandani ran to door and opened it and smiled sheepishly at Randhir where Parth was standing beside Randhir, smirking at her.... She glared him and asked Randhir to come inside and Parth moved inside and went to his table.. Parth and Nandani looked at each other..

Parth(in mind): I know u would have thought I knocked the door.. So only I tagged Randhir along with me.. 😈😈(giving her an evil smile)

Nandani(in mind): Tum itne childish kaise ho sakte ho??! (rolling her eyes)

Parth(in mind): Not more than u MAM.. (with a broad smile)

Parth(teasing her saluting): Good Morning Mam!!