Chapter 18

Jades POV:
"Well then what is it you know you can tell me anything" I sighed and looked at the floor. I was ashamed. "Perrie I'm pregnant" she grabbed my hands and pulled me into her "shit it's ok it's ok" I felt her start to cry and she rubbed my back "what do we do" I but my lip and shrugged "Perrie I don't think you understand there gonna split us up" she looked at me confused "who will" I sighed "my parents Perrie there very strict Christians and to them abortions a sin and underage pregnancy is a sin" she shook her head "no i can't loose you ok we can do it together" I shook my head "Perrie I can't ok I'm sorry I'm sorry" she hugged me as I cried into her. "Well make it work ok we can do it together alright me and you" I shook my head and breathed in slowly. "Perrie I can't be with you they'll split us up" I looked at her and my heart broke her bottom lip was shaking and her eyes were full of pain and glossed over by her tears. "Come with me to tell my mum and dad" she sniffed and nodded. I've broken her and broke myself.

Perries POV:
We got to jades parents house and honestly I just felt nothing. My heart ached and my head was pounding from crying so much. Jade cried a lot too and I just held her in the car while Sean drove us over. He had no clue what was going on but I said I'd explain later. We got out the car and walked in silence up jades driveway. I stopped her and pulled. Her towards me. "If if this is the last time I get to see you I just want you to know I love you so much and I want you to move on in the future ok and I just everything turned good when I was with you I got a new family a girlfriend I was happy I even got taken off suicide watch and I'm sorry I was no good" she smiled a little only for it to then turn into a frown and she flung her arms around my neck crying. "Come on then let's get this over with" I said and wiped her eyes trying to stay strong. We walked in the house and jade got her parents while I waited in the hallway. I looked next to me and saw some pictures hanging on the wall. One was of Mrs and mr thirlwall then a few of jade and her older brother karl one caught my eye. It was one of jade when she went on holiday when we first started dating. I looked around and saw no one and took the photo out the frame putting it in the pocket of my jacket. I knew this would be the last time I saw her so it'll be ok if I take something to remember her by. "Pez there ready" jade said looking at the floor. I walked over and she held my hand tighter than usual. I sat down next to jade "so jade what did you want to tell us" mr thirlwall said and jade looked up at me. "Well Umm there's no other way to put it apart from I uhh I'm pregnant" there was a few seconds of silence before mr and Mrs thirlwall started to shout at her. "And you your a rapist ever since jade met you she's disrespected are religion" I sniffed "I'm not a rapist mr thirlwall I promise I'd never hurt her" my voice was shaky. I was scared. "Your a rapist Perrie you were never good enough for jade ever get out of are house and if you ever come near are daughter again we'll kill you got it now get out" I teared up and looked at jade she was just looking down at the floor "c can I at least say goodbye" i hated myself "no get out" jade stood up and started to protest "jade I was no good for you anyway I'm sorry mr and Mrs thirlwall that this has happened" I kissed jades head. I let my lips linger on there a little longer. "I love you" I said and she hugged me tight. "Don't go" she clung to me tighter and I sniffed "jade these are your parents ok you need them you only ever have them once ok and you can't loose them just to be with me ok look I'm no one ok I promise I'll give everything I can to help you and the baby ok" she nodded and sniffed crying. As I walked out her house every step I took made my heart break. I shut her door behind me and broke down. I just let go the one person who loves me and who I loved as well. I walked down her drive I didn't know where to go or what to do. "Can you come pick me up" I said dialling his number "sure I'll be there in a few" I sighed and sat down on the curb. I was empty and broken.