Chapter 11

Perries POV:
I woke up the next morning and opened my eyes putting my glasses on. I looked next to me and saw jade asleep she was naked. Well she would be. I looked down at her features she looked so peaceful I could stare at her all day. I cant believe it I lost my virginity to jade Thirlwall and she wasn't disgusted by me. I wonder if I was good. More of these thoughts came flying into my head. What if I wasn't good. What if I was to small. Did she finish too. I laid down and puffed out hot air as I looked at the ceiling. She rolled over and her beautiful brown eyes opened. "Morning" she said and smiled. "M m morning" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. "You ok" she said and sat up. I nodded slowly and swallowed. I always get so nervous around her. "It's 7 I should go" my heart started to race "c cant you stay with me" she shook her head "I've got places to be people to meet I'll come see you again soon" she pulled on her trousers and top and walked to the window. I reached out and grabbed her arm "y you can't leave me in here jade I I don't want you to go" she sighed "pez stop being so clingy you'll be fine I'll see you soon" she hopped out the window and walked off. I sighed and watched her walk away.
I sat down at the adoption session again and sighed. I don't even know why I go here any more I'm always alone and then April ends up sitting across from me. "So who's that girl who came yesterday" April said and sat opposite me "jade she used to go to my school she's my well I don't really know" April nodded "I heard a lot of banging in your room last night" I blushed and looked down "uhh I I don't know what your on about" I said as innocent as I could "really can't even remember the moaning" I blushed a deeper shade of red and and 2 men came over. April got up and left giving me a wink. I smiled "hi I'm Perrie" I said and one man smiled "hi I'm Alexander and this is my husband James" I smiled and shook his hand "so how long have you been in care for" James said "Umm about a month" he nodded "and hows it been" I looked down and fiddled with my fingers "it's been a madness really Umm I'm just great full I've got someone safe to sleep" he nodded and smiled "so uhh how come your looking for kids" they held hands on the table which I smiled at "well obviously 2 gay men can't make a baby so we decided to adopt it'll not only help us but someone like you" Alexander said and I nodded "yeah well there's a lot of great kids here and well obviously we all need family's so yeah it's great that there's people like you" they smiled and nodded "I was hoping for a boy so are family can reproduce but you seem nice" I nodded "I uhh I'm intersex so I can reproduce" James nodded and looked at Alexander and smiled. I think that put them off "right we're gonna have a look around" I nodded and they got up leaving. I smiled "maybe this would be the one" April said and smiled sadly "yeah maybe"
I cried myself to sleep that night. Not only because I didn't get picked by those 2 men but because I was missing jade so much. I got out of bed and went down the hallway. We weren't aloud out at night but April had a soft spot for me. I loved her she was so helpful and just amazing. I walked down the corridor and she was sat there with a tea in her hands. I smiled a bit and she tapped the seat next to her "can't sleep?" She questioned I shook my head "no" I sat downs she opened her arm and I leaned into her. "How about you go get in bed and I'll bring you a hot chocolate" I smiled a bit and nodded. I walked back down the corridor and heard people talking in coles room. I decided it wasn't my business and walked into my room and saw jade lying on my bed stark naked "j jade what are you doing" I said and pulled the blanket on her. April came in and saw jade then me. "Perrie you know you aren't aloud people here after hours" I looked at jade then back at April "I didn't even know she was here" I said innocently and gave jade her cloths back and pushed her into the bathroom "you need to go jade just come see me tomorrow" she nodded and shut the door getting changed. Once she was done she came out and looked at April then held my cheek and pulled me down for a kiss "see you soon baby" she said and walked out. "She seems nice" April said and handed me my drink. "Perrie I've been thinking a lot" I nodded "look I think your a great kid and I really want to adopt you" I looked at her and teared up "w what" she smiled "I want to adopt you but only if that's ok with you" I nodded frantically and hugged her "thank you thank you so much" I cried and she hugged me. Wow so I'm getting adopted. That means I can go back to school and go see jade finally. Maybe some good is about to come my way.