chapter two: hookups, parking spaces and projects

My eyes flutter open only to be greeted by a sudden brightness making my eyes burn adding on to my pounding head from last night’s rager. I look around the room seeing various articles of clothing scattered around the floor. I rotate my head to only to face a naked toned back. As much as I would’ve loved for another round I had to go get ready for another day at hell.

 I pick up all my clothes and messily place them on again. I stroll out the door only to find my Mercede-Benz G-Class waiting for me outside. I begin my groggy ride back to my massive mansion in Bel Air.

 As I pull into my driveway I spot my maid Camila, who’ve been like a mother to me my entire childhood.

 “Another fling boo boo?”She questions me jokingly. She’s always been very accepting about how I’m sexually active at this age. Strange.

“Actually Camila, I happened to pass out at a friend’s house” I replied with smartly. She stares at me disbelievingly.

“Ok well how about you go inside and get ready for school.” She snorts obviously done with this conversation.

 I run up the stairs up into my room and I begin my usual makeup routine which was 2 layers of foundation, just one layer of concealer, 2 coats of mascara and of course bronzer. I walk over to my walk-in closet leisurely and I pick my outfit out. After around fifteen minutes of deciding what to wear I ended up with a striped crop top, plain booty shorts and my white stilettoes.

 I run out the door as fast as I could wearing heels. I throw myself into my car and I start the ignition. I never had to worry about no parking space as late as I was because I had a reserved parking spot. It was the unspoken rule that no one could park there; that and my father even paid our penny pinching principal off. I spot Ethan’s Range Rover in his usual spot. What really aggravated me was the fact that Ethan and Aspen were standing in my parking spot, sucking each other’s face off. I honk my horn at them.

 “Move or get run over like the roadkill you are.” I scream at them at the top of my lungs.

“Since when was this your property?” they both snapped in unison.

“Since my daddy bought it for me” I pointed at the sign behind them indicating it was indeed my parking space.

 They still stood there ,much to my dismay, glaring at me both flushed red from anger and embarrassment.

 “Gas prices are going up you guys, mind moving yet?” The bell rang before the two could even form a coherent thought.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------

 I strolled to my first class which was science. I took my seat just before the late bell rang. Our teacher wastes no time in getting the class’s attention.

 “We’re going to be doing a project” Mr.White announced. The class buzzed with excitement, Mr.White was the most easy-going teacher in the school; every time we did projects he let us choose our partners.

“Taking in the fact that the last time we did a project half of the class failed, I will be assigning partners.” he claimed. I snort in disbelief, this was probably another joke he was playing on us. I look up and I see Ethan wasted no time going up to Mr.White and attempting to convince him into at least letting him partner with Aspen.

“I already chose your partners so when I call your name out go to your new assigned seats.” I blank out, uncaring on who I got because they’ll end up doing all the work for me anyways.

 “Ethan and Tiffany.”

 I look up at Mr.White in disbelief. This couldn’t be happening. I look over to Aspen and Ethan who look just equally as horrified. All the mindless chatter stops and you can feel the tension on the air. Ethan opens his mouth to argue with Mr.White.

 “There is no way around this Mr.James, go to your assigned seat.”

 Ethan, to Aspen and I’s dismay, actually listens and places his bag on the table beside me. I look over to him only to find he’s actually scowling at me.

 “What do you want now?” I asked tiredly.

“This is all your fault! If you weren’t in this class I would be with Aspen.” He exclaims madly.

 “There’s like 30 other students, good luck with that one.” Before he could come back with a lame response, Mr.White interrupts him.

“You’ll all work out a schedule on when to work on this project on your own spare time.” I turn to face Ethan.

“Now what do we do?”