chapter thirteen: cheerleaders, nosebleeds and kisses

Tiffany's POV A/N: DO NOT DRINK UNDERAGE!!

As I down another row of shots, the amount of cheers and roars from the crowd around me increases.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" The crowd filled with people I don't recognize begin chanting again. My stomach begins warming and my head begins to fuzz. It was a pleasant feeling but I wanted to find my friends.

I squint my eyes at the crowd. "Can I leave now?" I mumble under my breath as I stumble my way out of the crowd. "Brooklynn? Brooklynn?" I begin calling out. Talking just seemed like a really good idea. I see a familiar body walk past me. I grab at their arm, attempting to gain their attention.

"Hey, um, have you seen Brooklynn anywhere?" I ask while trying to zoom in on their face. I think that's Blake. Or is it one of the rugby guys? I don't care as long as they bring me to the cake.

"Yeah she's with the rest of your friends outside. I think Blake and his friends brought in a cake." The stranger replies with nervously. I run off at the mention of the cake. My cake! The one I bought Ella because I was a good friend.

I spot my friends all drunkenly gathered around a gazebo by the pool with the football team.

"Ella! Ella! Ella!" I chant, gathering a few stares from onlookers. "Look what I bought you!" I position my body so I was gesturing to the large masterpiece of a cake promiscuously. I feel some people recording and taking pictures of my drunk self. Ella immediately sobers up, her entire face turning red at the enlarged Camp Rock cake.

"Tiffany! I thought you all forgot about that phase!" Ella whines loudly, stumbling towards me.

"Whatever are we going to eat it and take more shots or are we going to stand here all night?!" I scream, my friends all react wildly. I walk over to the table where my friends lined up a line of shots. Oh boy.

For the fifth time that night I felt Blake's hand on the small of my back and I giggled uncomfortably. Brooklynn was on his right, drunkenly oblivious to it all. We have all been sitting there for two hours, just downing whatever anyone gave us. I on the other hand, managed to sneak past all the shots my friends threw at me, had some water and sobered up just enough so I was partially aware of what was actually going on around me.

I hear a loud whining voice from behind that only belonged to one person I knew. Aspen.

"I don't care! Let's just go over there for a bit. Please Ethan? I just want to be friends with your friends." Aspen begs him. Pathetic.

"But Tiffany is over there. You hate Tiffany." He retorts with.

"I can just talk with the cheerleaders, it's no big deal." Aspen shoots back. There was cheerleaders with us? I look on my right, only to see the preppy bitches smiling back at me. Maybe I'm not as sober as I thought.

"Hey guys." Ethan greets all of us with Aspen attached to his arm. "Mind if we take a seat?" Without waiting for a response, Aspen takes a seat next to a bleach blonde cheerleader at the edge of the booth.

"If it isn't Ethan." Blake says. "Almost didn't recognize you since you've been gone for so long playing submissive with Aspen. Where is your leash anyways?" I roll my eyes. Blake loved taking jabs at people. Even his closest friends.

I decide the best way to get through the night would probably be getting shit faced drunk to avoid the awkward situations bound to happen between Aspen, Ethan and I. I tune out the rest of their conversation, downing shots left and right. I take a glance at Aspen, who seemed to be having the time of her life. Ethan looked at ease with his old estranged friends whom Aspen tore him away from.